Warranty and Manual Documents
AMSEC PSE-9 Electronic Lock Pharmacy Safe
Preventing drug theft and abuse is one of the most important things you can do in today's society as a heath care professional. Limiting access and controlling what you give to patients will help reduce drug abuse. The AMSEC PSE-9 is the prefect tool to use when it comes to storing and securing your prescription drugs that may be dangerous in the wrong hands.
The AMSEC PSE-9 is a solid steel tamper resistant safe that secures prescriptions of all kinds with a AMSEC ESL20XL 9 user digital electronic lock. You can give each of your trusted employees their own personal combination. This combination can be changed easily and quickly. Inside you will find adjustable shelves and drawers are optional for an additional cost. These shelves make for easy organization and accountability of prescriptions. Since abuse starts with just one pill, it is easy for unprotected pills to go missing. Never have that happen again with the PSE-9.
Even though the safe is quite heavy, it is recommended that you bolt it down to a solid surface to prevent theft of the entire unit. These pharmacy safes are meant to be stacked together with other PSE's. Once you take one look at this safe and you will understand why it is preferred by hospitals and health care facilities. Call us at 800-207-2259 for any questions or to order the AMSEC PSE-9 pharmacy safe.
- Designed to fit under a counter or stacked and bolted together to create a 4 door taller unit.
- Two outer doors are secured by the ESL20XL Electronic Lock.
- Made of high strength steel with four heavy duty hinges and a two-way locking system.
- Each safe comes with 2 adjustable shelves.
- Optional drawers available to securely store back stock of (CII) controlled drugs.
- Each drawer is equipped with 12 adjustable compartments, heavy-duty ball-bearing suspension glides.
- Each safe is provided with 4 anchor holes and hardware to secure it to the floor.
- Walls - 11 gauge.
- Doors - 11 gauge.
- Shelves - 16 gauge.
- Drawers - 16 gauge with 11 gauge face.
- Easy operation.
- Factory Reset Combination for solving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a 1/2" spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock "auto-locks" when bolt work is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
- Time Delay Mode: Delays can be set from 1 to 99 minutes.
- Multiple User Mode: When enabled, one Master code and eight user codes are available with full supervisory control and code management.
- Dual Control Mode: The lock can be programmed to require two combinations to open for added security.
- Armored Car Override: When enabled, allows an armored car service to bypass Time Delay.
- External A/C Power: Provides power for unlimited use with battery power as backup.
- Control Port: Turn the ESL20XL on/off with an Alarm System, optional control switch or other device.
AMSEC PSE-9 Electronic Lock Pharmacy Safe$ 1,650.00
- Outside: 38.50" H X 36.25" W X 12.00" D
- Weight: 250.00