Warranty and Manual Documents
AMSEC PSK-38 Large Pharmacy Safe with Medeco Key Lock
The AMSEC PSK-38 Large Pharmacy Safe is designed to protect and control prescription drugs and other narcotics. In today's society, prescription drugs are stolen and abused regularly. Or, they are stored in a flimsy, easy to break into cabinet. Don't let yourself become a target. Take a look at the PSK-38 large pharmacy safe.
If you are a Pharmacy or Hospital and have a need to control prescription drugs or other narcotics, the PSK-38 is tall and wide enough to store a large amount while keeping them organized. The two outer doors are secured by a high security Medeco key lock. This key lock is very difficult to pick and keys cannot be easily duplicated. The outside features high strength steel and heavy duty hinges, making this Pharmacy Safe tough to break into.
The 5 adjustable shelves and the optional drawers available for an additional cost make this safe easy to organize your prescription drugs. Each safe has 4 anchor holes and hardware to bolt it down to a solid surface. Even though this safe weighs 608 pounds and is heavy, it is recommended that you bolt it down to prevent ANY unauthorized removal of the safe from the premises.
If you have any questions regarding the PSK-38 or other Pharmacy Safes, please call us at 800-207-2259 with any questions or to place an order.
- Two outer doors are secured by a high security Medeco key lock.
- Made of high strength steel with heavy duty hinges and two-way locking system.
- 5 adjustable shelves.
- Optional drawers available to securely store back stock of (CII) controlled drugs.
- Each drawer is equipped with 12 adjustable compartments, heavy-duty ball bearing suspension glides and is secured by a high security Medeco key lock.
- Each safe is provided with 4 anchor holes and hardware to secure it to the floor.
- Weight: 608 pounds.
AMSEC PSK-38 Pharmacy Safe With Medeco Key Lock$ 2,325.00
- Outside: 77.00" H X 36.25" W X 24.00" D
- Weight: 608.00