AMSEC PSSW-28 SafeWizard Pharmacy Safe
Staff and administrators of hospitals, pharmacies and heath care facilities are concerned about the security, storage and administration of narcotic medications. There is an increasing threat of robbery, burglary or internal theft each day. Drugs are increasing in value on the street and narcotic related crimes are at an all time high. AMSEC has a solution with their line of Pharmacy Safes. The AMSEC PSSW-28 is a large pharmacy safe, perfect to store large amount of narcotic/prescription drugs. The 5 adjustable shelves inside along with the optional drawers make organization simple.
The AMSEC PSSW-28 features a SafeWizard, AMSEC's audit trail lock. The outer door features a SafeWizard display window, allowing the doors to be opening during business hours. You can program up to 40 unique combinations into this lock, giving your employees their own personal pin code. You can audit up to 10,000 entries, giving you all the information you need to see who was getting in the safe and at what times. You can also use other features such as the programmable 1 to 99 minute time delay and even setup predetermined user authority levels. Nobody will be able to just "guess" a combination with the wrong try count penalty lockout.
The two outer doors on the AMSEC PSSW-28 pharmacy safe are secured by the SafeWizard lock which is an access control system attached to your safe. Security wise, this safe has six heavy duty hinges, high strength steel and a two-way locking system. If you have any questions regarding this safe or others, please give us a call at 800-207-2259.
- Two outer doors are secured by the SafeWizard Access Control System.
- Made of high strength steel with six heavy duty hinges and a two-way locking system.
- The outer door has a SafeWizard display window allowing the doors to be open during business and the drawers accessed by the controller inside the safe.
- Optional Drawers available for an extra charge.
- Also comes with 5 adjustable shelves.
- Each safe is provided with 4 anchor holes and hardware to secure it to the floor.
- A powerful processor based on the ColdFire 32-bit microprocessor.
- Flash memory for quick and cost-effective upgrades.
- Up to 10,000 audit entries and 40 users.
- Ultra-high contrast 8 line by 21 character graphics display.
- Rechargeable Battery Backup.
- Built-in System Diagnostics.
- Parallel Printer Interface.
- English, Spanish and German language options.
- Controls the Outer Security Door and Inner Back-stock Drawers.
- Programmable 1 to 99 minute Time Delay on the outer doors or the inner Back-stock drawers.
- Set up predetermined user authority level (UAL) facilitating administration at any desired level.
- Programmable Time Lock on the outer doors or the inner Back-stock drawers.
- Authentication options: Advanced Bio-Metric technology and PIN code access control depending on level of authorization.
- Wrong Try Count Penalty Lockout.
- Duress/Hold-up Alarm with Silent Signal.
- Burglary Alarm output triggering from selectable events.
- Holiday Schedule with up to 16 programmable events per year.
- Automatic Daylight Savings Adjustment, selectable and configurable.
- Log and Record all user entries to the Pharmacy safe with the Audit utility that allows PC based audit storage management, data filter and sorting capabilities and excellent exception reporting to focus on key security issues.
AMSEC PSSW-28 SafeWizard Pharmacy Safe$ 3,165.00
- Outside: 77.00" H X 36.75" W X 18.00" D
- Weight: 565.00