Warranty and Manual Documents
Please note that the LP Redundant Lock cannot be installed on a left hand swing door. It can be installed on right inward and outward swing door ONLY.
The AMSEC VD8030BF Burglar and Fire Resistant Vault Door is the perfect solution for those that have an extra room, building a new home or remodeling. Ever thought about building a storm shelter or a safe room? With the VD8030BF Vault Door, you can turn an entire room or closet into your own security center.
As you grow older, the more items you will have that need protecting. Items that need protecting may be guns, personal heirlooms, business and family records, jewelry, photographs, works of art, rare coins and more. All of these items need a place to be kept safe and what better than to protect them in your own safe room with the AMSEC VD8030BF Vault Door?
The AMSEC VD8030BF Vault Door has many security features that make it one of the top vault doors in the market today. There are ten large 1-1/2" bolts that when activated fit into a reinforced door jamb to resist prying attacks. The VD8030BF Vault Door also features AMSEC's DryLight composite material along with a 1/2" steel plate door. The composite material and steel together give a 1-2 punch for theft protection. The standard lock features a spy-proof dial with three number combination. Electronic locks are available and are an additional cost option.
The look of the AMSEC VD8030BF Burglar and Fire Resistant Vault Door is totally customizable. You can choose from 4 different textured color options (Sandstone, Black Textured, Granite or Chocolate Brown). You can also choose the hardware color (brass, chrome or black nickel). Along with the 5-spoke handle you can also choose left or right hand swing.
Are you looking to build a bomb shelter? We offer inward swing doors for a basement installation when hurricanes or other disasters could block the opening of the door during a storm. Make sure to specify in-ward swing when you place your order. If you are worried about being locked inside, there is an internal opening handle on the door in case of emergency.
In addition to the AMSEC VD8030BF Vault Door, we also offer custom sized doors that fit almost every application in your home or business. Give one of our security professionals a call at 800-207-2259 and we can guide you through any questions you may have.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle and bold zinc die-cast logo. Available in polished brass, chrome or black nickel finish.
- 10 massive 1-1/2" chrome-plated bolts. (Note: no deadbolts required on In-Swing door).
- Select from four textured finishes (Sandstone, Granite, Black or Chocolate Brown).
- Commercial grade, Vault Door hinges.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on the door.
- Adjustable door frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4" to 9-3/4".
- Not available as a pour-in frame.
- Safety Lock Release: allows you to safely exit the vault room from the inside. It also allows you to close and lock the door from the inside when equipped with an electronic lock, turning your vault into a safe room.
- 2" thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a 1/2" steel plate door combined with 1-3/8" DryLight insulation that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
- Weight: 695 pounds.
- Shipping weight: 839 pounds.
- Minimum opening required: 79.5" H x 29.5" W.
- Door opening: 77.5" H x 26.25" W.
- In-Swing door opening: 77.5" H x 19.19" W.
AMSEC VD8030BF Burglar & Fire Resistant Vault Door$ 3,353.00
- Outside: 79.50" H x 29.50" W x 0.00" D
- Weight: 695.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate