Warranty and Manual Documents
AMSEC VD8036NF-IS Inswing Vault Door with Redundant Lock
- Granite Textured
- Lagard Redundant Lock (Dial Combo & Electronic)
- Black Nickel
- Left Hand Swing
- Inward Swing
Are you looking to secure a room and turn it into a security center? Do you need to build an inexpensive storm shelter? The AMSEC Vault Door VD8036NF-IS is an economical way to do so. You can turn an entire room or closet into a security center.
As time goes on, we always have more items to protect such as personal heirlooms, family records, jewelry and expensive paintings. These items need a secure place to be stored no matter if it is a business or a home.
The door is painted in a granite textured finish along with a decorative five (5) spoke handle. The vault door also features a Lagard Redundant Lock (Dial Combo & Electronic) as a standard option. There is also elegant scroll work on the outside of the door
The AMSEC VD8036NF-IS InSwing Vault Door in addition to its strong bolt work has a insulation material in the door that resists the extreme heat of a fire. The insulation material is sandwiched between one inner 1/8" steel plate and 1/4" outer steel plate to add additional security to the vault door.
The AMSEC VD8036NF-IS InSwing Security Room Door retrofits a standard 79-1/2" H x 35 1/2" W door opening and has an adjustable door-frame that slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-1/2" to 9-3/4." The door is shipped in a wooden crate and is ready to set up and install. We recommend you hire a professional installer to put this door in.
The AMSEC Vault Door VD8036NF-IS inward swing vault door can be used as a storm shelter installation when strong storms such as hurricanes could block the opening of the door. There is an internal opening handle on the door in case you are locked in. In addition to the AMSEC VD8036NF-IS Vault Door, we also offer custom sized doors to fit almost every application in your home or business. Our security professionals can guide you through any questions you may have. Please give them a call at 800-207-2259.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- (Note: no deadbolts required on In-Swing door)
- Commercial grade, Vault door hinges.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on door.
- New- Adjustable door frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4" to 9-3/4".
- Not available as a pour-in frame.
- Safety Lock Release: allows you to safely exit the vault room from inside. It also allows you to close and lock the door from the inside when equipped with an electronic lock, turning your vault into a safe room.
- 2" thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a 1/8" inner and 1/4" outer steel plates filled with a fire insulation material that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
- Minimum opening required: 79 1/2" H x 35 1/2" W
- Door opening: 77 1/2" H x 32 1/2" W
- In-Swing Door opening: 77 1/2" H x 25 3/16" W
- Weight: 612 pounds.
AMSEC VD8036NF-IS Inswing Vault Door with Redundant Lock$ 3,439.00
- Outside: 79.50" H x 35.50" W x 0.00" D
- Weight: 612.00