FireKing B1310 Burglar Safe
The FireKing B1310 is a burglar safe that features a B-Rating (1/2" solid steel door) which is sledgehammer and pry bar resistant. The body features a formed, fully welded 1/4" steel. Compare the B1310 with 1/4" steel to other safes in this category which only feature 3/16" or 1/8" thick steel. Other security features include (3) thick 1" in diameter live locking bolts and a spring loaded relocker.
FireKing has designed the B1310 to protect against a burglary but also hold up for a long period of time. The auto door detent allows the bolts to extend when the door is shut and lock automatically. The ball-bearing hinge is fully adjustable and the outside features a scratch resistant, hammer-tone gloss paint.
The standard lock on the FireKing B1310 is a UL approved digital lock which has many great features. Standard features on the SR2 electronic lock include 2 manager codes, 28 user codes, dual control mode (requires 2 codes to open the lock), time delay programmable 0-99 minutes and 0-15 minute time window and more.
The FireKing B1310 can be used in a home to protect valuables or it can be used in a business setting. Whether you are a single-store owner or you're looking for an across-the-board solution for multiple locations, the FireKing burglar safes in the wide range of sizes may be the best fit for you. If you have any questions, please give us a call today at 800-207-2259!
- B-Rate ½" solid A36 steel door, sledgehammer and pry bar resistant
- Auto door detent
- (3) Thick 1" in diameter, chromed live locking bolts
- Spring-loaded relocker
- Formed, full-welded ¼" body
- Adjustable, ball-bearing hinge
- U.L. approved lock
- Scratch resistant, hammer-tone gloss finish
- SR2 electronic control lock standard
- 86 pounds
- Door Opening - 10.50" H x 7.50" W
SR2 Lock Features - Electronic Controller with LCD Display:
- Menu driven for easy operation
- Control up to four doors with a single keypad
- Wrong password lock-out penalty
- Programmable 0-99 minute Time Delay and 0 - 15 minute time window
- Time delay override
- Two manager codes and up to 28 user codes can be registered
- Optional dual control, where 2 codes are required to open the lock
- Ability to recover system to manufacturing defaults
FireKing B1310 Burglar Safe$ 440.00
- Outside: 13.00" H x 10.50" W x 14.00" D
- Inside: 12.50" H x 10.00" W x 13.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.98
- Weight: 86.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate