FireKing B2525 Burglar Safe
Most home burglaries happen during the day when the occupants are away, break-ins are 6% more likely to occur during the day between 6am and 6pm while people are at work or running errands. Businesses are at risk of burglary as well, however, most business burglaries happen at night when the business is closed and according to recent data, 8.8 percent of small businesses suffer a burglary of theft. If you haven’t taken adequate steps to protect your business from burglary or theft, now is the right time to rethink your strategy with a FireKing B2525 Burglar Safe.
The FireKing B2525 is a burglar safe that features a B-Rating (1/2" solid steel door) which is sledgehammer and pry bar resistant. The body features a formed, fully welded 1/4" steel. Compare the B2525 with 1/4" steel to other safes in this category which only feature 3/16" or 1/8" thick steel. Other security features include (3) thick 1" in diameter live locking bolts and a spring loaded relocker. FireKing has designed the B2525 to protect against a burglary but also hold up for a long period of time. The auto door detent allows the bolts to extend when the door is shut and lock automatically. The ball-bearing hinge is fully adjustable and the outside features a scratch resistant, hammer-tone gloss paint.The standard lock on the FireKing B2525 is a UL approved digital lock which has many great features. Standard features on the SR2 electronic lock include 2 manager codes, 28 user codes, dual control mode (requires 2 codes to open the lock), time delay programmable 0-99 minutes and 0-15 minute time window and more.
Don’t leave your cash, personal or professional documents and other valuables at risk for theft, make sure to protect all of your precious assets with the FireKing B2525 Burglar Safe.
If you have any questions, please give us a call today at 800-207-2259!
- B-Rate ½" solid A36 steel door, sledgehammer and pry bar resistant
- Auto door detent
- (3) Thick 1" in diameter, chromed live locking bolts
- Spring-loaded relocker
- Formed, full-welded ¼" body
- Adjustable, ball-bearing hinge
- U.L. approved lock
- Scratch resistant, hammer-tone gloss finish
- SR2 electronic control lock standard
- 270 Pounds
- Door Opening - 22.50" H x 20.75" W
- 2 Adjustable Shelves
SR2 Lock Features - Electronic Controller with LCD Display:
- Menu driven for easy operation
- Control up to four doors with a single keypad
- Wrong password lock-out penalty
- Programmable 0-99 minute Time Delay and 0 - 15 minute time window
- Time delay override
- Two manager codes and up to 28 user codes can be registered
- Optional dual control, where 2 codes are required to open the lock
- Ability to recover system to manufacturing defaults
FireKing B2525 Burglar Safe$ 1,034.00
- Outside: 25.00" H x 25.00" W x 20.00" D
- Inside: 24.50" H x 24.00" W x 26.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 8.85
- Weight: 270.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate