Fort Knox Defender 4026 Gun Safe
The Fort Knox Defender 4026 Gun Safe was modeled after the Fort Knox Protector series safes, but without the cosmetic look the Protector safes had.
Evolution In Safety
With the 1-3/4" reinforced door, the Defender 4026 Gun Safe is worth every penny. The 10 gauge steel is used in the body, making for a uni-body construction style with a total thickness of 1-1/2". The bolt detent and drill deflector guard add great protection against burglar tools. It has more locking bolts than the Maverick series with (11) 1-1/2" diameter bolts. The Defender 4026 has a patented rack & pinion gear drive locking mechanism, and a Group II spy resistant dial combination lock.
The Fort Knox Defender 4026 Gun Safe is a 90 minute fire rated safe which will stand up to any fire. Fort Knox used a 1-3/4" reinforced fire door to create the Defender series safes. This gives the safe added protection against the toughest fires. The 90 minute rating is one of the best fire ratings available on the market today. For the price of the Defender 4026, you won't find many safes from the competition that will match this protection.
This safe is both economical, and affordable. If you are on a tight budget, you won't need to worry with the Defender 4026. It has one of the best values for its price and features. Fort Knox's supreme engineering did not skip any safety features to sell a low cost safe. With several customization options such as the colors; dark and light granite, black, and rim rock, this safe will make a beautiful addition to your home. Take a look at these additional features and call us today!
- UL Listed - RSC Rated.
- Certified 1680 degrees F/ 90 minute fire protection.
- 1-3/4" Reinforced Fire Door Thickness.
- Quadrafold door frame with deep recessed door.
- 10 gauge steel, Uni-body construction (1-1/2" total body thickness).
- 1/2" Door Edge Steel Thickness
- (11) total 1-1/2" diameter active door locking bolts strategically placed at sides, top & bottom of door
- Patented rack & pinion gear drive locking mechanism.
- Bolt Detent.
- Drill deflector bolt guard.
- EasyGlide concealed ball-bearing hinges.
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings.
- Gold, Chrome and Black Chrome handle available
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial
- Durable textured finish
- Carpeted interior, including side walls and door panel
- Remote Relocker.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Other Popular Options:
- Reinforced steel liner
- Electronic lock
- Light Package
- Door rack or holster
- Stainless steel package
Fort Knox Defender 4026 Gun Safe$ 2,193.00
- Outside: 40.00" H X 26.00" W X 20.00" D
- Inside: 38.00" H X 23.13" W X 15.63" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 10
- Weight: 510
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 90 Minutes