Fort Knox Defender 6637 Gun Safe
The Fort Knox Defender 6637 Gun Safe features a 1-3/4" thick fully reinforced door and offers great protection for any safe in its class. Featuring a 1/4" steel plate in the door, 2 layers of 5/8" fireboard and 10 gauge steel, a 90 minute fire rating and a total of 11 active locking bolts at 1-1/2" thick, the Defender 6637 will keep out any burglar from gaining access to your valuables.
High Temperature Heat Control
Built from the inside out, the Defender 6637 has a solid 1/4" thick steel plate in the door with a 1-1/4" thick fire protective material surrounding the fire door making for a safe that will stand up to most fires. It is listed at a fire rating of 90 minutes, withstanding outside temperatures as high as 1680 degrees. You can store more than just valuable jewelry and guns in this safe, your important paper documents will be protected as well. The specialized fire rating makes this safe perfect and very versatile for any owner looking to protect what matters most to them.
Reinforcements for Better Security:
All four sides of the fully reinforced door have the massive 1-1/2" bolts. If that is not enough, consider having an optional corner bolt configuration added to your Defender 6637 Gun Safe. With several different types of customization options available, the possibilities are endless. The Defender has a very durable, textured finish that protects it from dings and scratches. If you have a tight budget, look no further than the Defender 6637. It offers great protection for its unmatched price. This safe has more than double the steel thickness of any other gun safe of its size.
The safe comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty and is available in several color choices. Take a look at all these great features and give us a call today to order your Fort Knox Defender 6637 Gun Safe!
- UL Listed - RSC Rated.
- Sargent & Greenleaf Group II dial combination lock
- Certified 1680F/90 minute fire protection
- 1-3/4" Reinforced Fire Door. (1/4" steel plate, 2 layers of fireboard, and 10 gauge steel reinforcement)
- 1/2" Door Edge Steel Thickness
- 10 gauge steel, Uni-body construction (1-1/2" total body thickness)
- High luster, 4 stage baked on acrylic urethane metallic finish paint
- Quadrafold door frame with recessed door
- (11) total 1-1/2" diameter active door locking bolts, strategically placed at sides, top & bottom of door
- FOIL mechanical back-up re-locking devices
- Drill deflector bolt guard
- EasyGlide, concealed ball-bearing hinges
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings
- 5-Spoke Clutch Drive handle
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Carpeted door and interior compatible with Velcro
- Remote Relocker
- Bolt Detent
Fort Knox Defender 6637 Gun Safe$ 3,453.00
- Outside: 66.50" H X 37.00" W X 27.00" D
- Inside: 62.00" H X 33.63" W X 22.63" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 36
- Weight: 1125.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 90 Minutes