Fort Knox Defender 7241 Gun Safe
The Fort Knox Defender 7241 Gun Safe was engineered with the highest quality materials and innovation to create the sleekest looking gun safe on the market today. With a 90 minute fire rating, this large gun safe is one of a kind.
Fort Knox uses twice the amount of steel all throughout the safe than any competitor on the market. If you are looking for a safe that is well protected, and well-designed through an innovative attention to detail approach, then look no further than the Defender 7241. It has a special patented rack and pinion gear drive, 10 gauge steel in the body (now that's sturdy) a quadrafold door frame with a deep recessed door and many other features that make this safe a must have.
The Defender 7241 is a 90 minute fire rated safe specially built using fireproof material and a fully reinforced fire door. This safe was subjected to the extreme heat of 1680 degrees and it passed the test. This means that you can store more than just your long guns inside. Common house fires have an intense heat to begin with but drastically reduce in temperature once water is applied. If you live in the city, usually most fire departments have a rapid response time of less than 15 minutes. That means that this safe will be the perfect addition to your home or business. You can rest assured that it will protect all your important documents and valuables as well as your long guns.
Fort Knox Protection
The textured finish of the Defender 7241 Gun Safe protects against dings and scratches, yet still has a beautiful look. It comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty and is available in several color choices. The Defender 7241 Gun Safe is the perfect choice for you. Take a look at all these great features and give us a call today!
- UL Listed - RSC Rated.
- Certified 1680F/90 minute fire protection.
- 1-3/4" Reinforced Fire Door Thicknesss.
- Quadrafold door frame with deep recessed door.
- 10 gauge steel, Uni-body construction (1-1/2" total body thickness).
- 1/2" Door Edge Steel Thickness
- (13)-1-1/2" diameter active door locking bolts strategically placed at sides, top & bottom of door
- Patented rack & pinion gear drive locking mechanism.
- Bolt Detent.
- Drill deflector bolt guard.
- EasyGlide concealed ball-bearing hinges.
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings.
- Gold, Chrome and Black Chrome handle available
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial
- Durable textured finish
- Carpeted interior, including side walls and door panel
- Remote Relocker.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Other Popular Options:
- Reinforced steel liner
- Electronic lock
- Light Package
- Door rack or holster
- Stainless steel package
Fort Knox Defender 7241 Gun Safe$ 4,004.00
- Outside: 72.50" H X 41.00" W X 27.00" D
- Inside: 68.00" H X 37.63" W X 22.63" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 45
- Weight: 1365.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 90 Minutes