Fort Knox Executive 6637 Gun Safe
Larger and heftier than its little brother model, the Fort Knox Executive 6637 offers a whopping 36 cubic feet of storage space and, at a huge 1360 lbs., gun owners can rest assured that this safe is not going anywhere. Perfect for firearm owners who want ample storage space and ultra-secure features, the Fort Knox Executive 6637 offers maximum protection against theft, damage and even fire.
Thanks to the 1-3/4" reinforced steel door, heat-activated Palusol dual thermal door seal and two layers of super-strong C-rated fire board and accompanying 10-gauge reinforcement, Fort Knox Executive 6637 safe is rated to keep guns safe for up to 90 minutes inferno of temperatures reaching 1680 degrees F.
Featuring a uni-body construction made from hefty 1/4" steel, a high-tech drill deflector system, remote re-locker action and 1-1/2" 100% steel locking bolts located at the top, sides and bottom of the door, this safe is UL listed and offers unparalleled protection. As if that weren't enough, the door of the Fort Knox Executive 6637 features a high-tech S&G Group II manipulation-resistant lock that promises to hold up against would-be theft or manipulation. Additionally, the spy-proof key lock dial is reinforced by a drill-resistant hard plate and hidden, recessed multi-bearings.
In addition to being amazingly secure, this safe is functional and beautiful, as well. The 5 spoke clutch drive handle drive is available in gold, chrome or black chrome and the interior of the safe features ample room for many full-sized firearms as well as a sturdy door panel organizer perfect for small items like ammunition, accessories, pistols and casings. Each inside wall offers Velcro-compatible carpeting for maximum storage room. Additionally, the inside of the Fort Knox Executive 6637 offers a high-tech internal power system, perfect for plugging in dehumidifies or other electronic devices.
Gun owners who purchase the Fort Knox Executive 6637 will not be sorry. In addition to being ultra-secure, this safe is amazingly beautiful and fire-resistant. Protect your investment - purchase a Fort Knox Executive 6637 safe and house your firearms safely and securely for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding the Fort Knox Executive 6637, please call one of our safe experts at 800-207-2259 today!
- External dimensions: 66" H x 36" W x 27" D.
- Weight: 1360 pounds.
- Volume: 36 cubic feet.
- 20 All-Active 1-1/2" solid steel locking bolts.
- 90 minutes of fire protection at 1680 degrees F.
- UL RSC Security Container.
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant dial combination lock.
- 1-3/4" reinforced fire door.
- 5/8" Door Edge Steel Thickness.
- 1/4" thick solid steel, uni-body construction.
- 2 layers of fireboard.
- The Fort Knox Executive Vault is built with 4 gauge (1/4") solid steel walls.
- Quadrafold door frame with recessed door.
- 4-way all active (20) 1-1/2" solid steel locking bolts.
- Remote relocker system.
- Drill deflector bolt guard.
- Easyglide concealed ball-bearing hinges.
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings.
- Bolt detent.
- 5 Spoke clutch drive handle.
- Door panel organizer.
- Velcro compatible carpeted interior, including side walls.
- Internal power supply.
Fort Knox Executive 6637 Gun Safe$ 4,096.00
- Outside: 66.50" H X 37.00" W X 27.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 36
- Weight: 1360
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 90 Minutes