Fort Knox Guardian 6637 Gun Safe
Fort Knox's Guardian 6637 Gun Safe is built with a 1-3/4" reinforced fire door and 10 gauge steel reinforcing it all. This is the safe that every top industry manufacturer strives to build and nothing can compare to the craftsmanship of this safe.
Only In A Guardian
The body of the Guardian 6637 is made up of a 3/16" thick steel uni-body construction. This safe has no shortage of added security features and additions to make this a one of a kind totally secure safe on the market today. Its patented bolt work design offers pryable protection. Opening this safe is like opening a vault door. There are (20) 1-1/2" locking bolts to protect the door.
The Guardian 6637 features a 90 minute fire rating with a fully reinforced fire door. The Guardian 6637 was designed to have a layer of fireboard that was specially designed by Fort Knox and welded in place. Some safe companies claim their safes are fire rated, but they don't care about any kind of other damage the contents might encounter during a fire. The Guardian 6637 Gun Safe goes the extra mile and protects against any kind of disaster.
Each safe is handcrafted built to order and made in the USA. The Guardian 6637 includes a patented 5 to 1 reduction rack & pinion multi-gear drive locking mechanism. Take a look at all these great features and call us today at 800-207-2259 for your Fort Knox Guardian 6637 Gun Safe.
Steel Body Upgrade
- Category II Steel Body Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the body of your safe to the next level.
- Category III Steel Body Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the body of your safe up two levels.
Inner Steel Liner
- Security Level I Inner Steel Liner - Add (1) 10 Gauge steel layer to the inside of your safe.
- Security Level II Inner Steel Liner - Add (2) 10 Gauge steel layers to the inside of your safe (1/4" total).
- Security Level III Inner Steel Liner - Add (3) 10 Gauge steel layers to the inside of your safe (3/8" total).
- Security Level IV Inner Steel Liner - Add (4) 10 Gauge steel layers to the inside of your safe (1/2" total).
- Level II Deluxe Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the safe body and the door 1 level.
- Level III Deluxe Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the safe body and door 2 levels.
- UL Listed - RSC Rated.
- Certified 1680F/90 minute fire protection
- 1-3/4" Reinforced fire door. (1/4" steel plate, 2 layers of fireboard, & 10 gauge reinforcement jacket)
- Quadrafold door frame with recessed door
- 3/16" thick steel, Uni-body construction (1-1/2" total body thickness)
- 5/8" Door Edge Steel Thickness
- (20) 1-1/2" diameter active door locking bolts, strategically placed at sides, top and bottom of door
- Patented Star Corner Bolts
- Drill deflector bolt guard
- Bolt Detent
- Patented 5 to 1 reduction rack & pinion multi-gear drive locking mechanism
- EasyGlide concealed ball-bearing hinges
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings
- 5 spoke prong handle
- Gold, chrome and black chrome handles available
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial.
- High luster, 4 stage, baked on acrylic urethane metallic finish
- Carpeted interior, including side walls, and Carpeted door
- Remote Relocker
- Limited lifetime warranty
Other Popular Options:
- Reinforced steel liner
- Electronic lock
- Light package
- Door rack or holster
- Wildlife reproduction
- Stainless steel package
Only In A Vault
- C-rated fireboard, not sheetrock.
- Gear match interlocking handle mechanism.
- 10 gauge steel with continuous welds.
Fort Knox Guardian 6637 Gun Safe$ 4,541.00
- Outside: 66.50" H X 37.00" W X 27.00" D
- Inside: 62.00" H X 33.63" W X 22.63" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 36
- Weight: 1575
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 90 Minutes