Fort Knox Guardian 7241 Gun Safe
The Fort Knox Guardian 7241 Gun Safe has unprecedented craftsmanship to create one of the most unique safes on the market today. It was made to see how many quality features could be packed into a reasonably priced safe.
Like A Bank Vault!
The 90 minute rated fire door on the safe opens much like a bank vault it's that thick! Fort Knox has specially designed a fire board material that fits in between layers of steel to give the safe the protection it needs against any fire. This allows the inside of the safe to remain a constant temperature that doesn't increase with the intensity of the fire outside. They have also installed a lining around the door which expands when it is heated just like the all Fort Knox safes.
The same high standards and rigid quality control that go into all Fort Knox safes make a great value even better. Here are some of the features on the Guardian 7241 Gun Safe; five spoke handle, (20) 1-1/2" diameter active locking bolts, patented corner bolts, 1-3/4" reinforced fire door, two layers of fireboard and a 10 gauge reinforcement, drill stop hard plate with multi bearing hinges and much more. Take a look at these additional features and call us today at 800-207-2259 for your Fort Knox Guardian 7241 Gun Safe!
Steel Body Upgrade
- Category II Steel Body Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the body of your safe to the next level.
- Category III Steel Body Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the body of your safe up two levels.
Inner Steel Liner
- Security Level I Inner Steel Liner - Add (1) 10 Gauge steel layer to the inside of your safe.
- Security Level II Inner Steel Liner - Add (2) 10 Gauge steel layers to the inside of your safe (1/4" total).
- Security Level III Inner Steel Liner - Add (3) 10 Gauge steel layers to the inside of your safe (3/8" total).
- Security Level IV Inner Steel Liner - Add (4) 10 Gauge steel layers to the inside of your safe (1/2" total).
- Level II Deluxe Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the safe body and the door 1 level.
- Level III Deluxe Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the safe body and door 2 levels.
- UL Listed - RSC Rated.
- Certified 1680F/90 minute fire protection
- 1-3/4" Reinforced fire door. (1/4" steel plate, 2 layers of fireboard, & 10 gauge reinforcement jacket) Strongest Door in the Industry
- Quadrafold door frame with recessed door
- 5/8" Door Edge Steel Thickness
- 3/16" thick steel Uni-body construction (1-1/2" total body thickness)
- (20) 1-1/2" diameter active door locking bolts, strategically placed at sides, top and bottom of door
- Patented Star Corner Bolts
- Drill deflector bolt guard
- Bolt Detent
- Patented 5 to 1 reduction rack & pinion multi-gear drive locking mechanism
- EasyGlide concealed ball-bearing hinges
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings
- 5 spoke prong handle
- Gold, chrome and black chrome handles available
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial
- High luster, 4 stage, baked on acrylic urethane metallic finish
- Carpeted interior, including side walls, and carpeted door
- Remote Relocker
- Limited lifetime warranty
Other Popular Options:
- Reinforced steel liner
- Electronic lock
- Light package
- Door rack or holster
- Wildlife reproduction
- Stainless steel package
- C-rated fireboard, not sheetrock.
- Gear match interlocking handle mechanism.
- 10 gauge steel with continuous welds.
Fort Knox Guardian 7241 Gun Safe$ 5,089.00
- Outside: 72.50" H X 41.00" W X 27.00" D
- Inside: 68.00" H X 37.63" W X 22.63" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 45
- Weight: 1880
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 90 Minutes