Fort Knox Guardian 7251 Gun Safe
Fort Knox set out to create the most feature packed reasonably priced safe in the gun safe market. They achieved their goal with the Guardian 7251 Gun Safe. The same high craftsmanship and quality control that goes into all other Fort Knox safes was used to make the beast of the Guardian. This is the biggest and best in its series, the Guardian 7251.
In keeping with the best of traditions on Fort Knox safes, the Guardian 7251 has the best of the best when it comes to fire protection. It is a 90 minute fire rated safe which is achieved by a special type of fire door designed with material that is thicker than most of the other competitors safes. They added a lining around the door which expands when heated.
Fort Knox has a process that involves great attention to detail, superior hand craftsmanship and a will to outperform the competitors at any cost. It is amazing these safes are such a low cost to you! Some of Fort Knox Guardian 7251 features include (20) 1-1/2" massive locking bolts, corner bolts, carpeted interior including the side walls and door panels, and a 1-3/4" reinforced fire door and two layers of fireboard. The body of the safe is made with 3/16" steel. Now that's quality! Take a look at these great features and call us today at 800-207-2259 for your Fort Knox Guardian 7251 Gun Safe!
Steel Body Upgrade
- Category II Steel Body Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the body of your safe to the next level.
- Category III Steel Body Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the body of your safe up two levels.
Inner Steel Liner
- Security Level I Inner Steel Liner - Add (1) 10 Gauge steel layer to the inside of your safe.
- Security Level II Inner Steel Liner - Add (2) 10 Gauge steel layers to the inside of your safe (1/4" total).
- Security Level III Inner Steel Liner - Add (3) 10 Gauge steel layers to the inside of your safe (3/8" total).
- Security Level IV Inner Steel Liner - Add (4) 10 Gauge steel layers to the inside of your safe (1/2" total).
- Level II Deluxe Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the safe body and the door 1 level.
- Level III Deluxe Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the safe body and door 2 levels.
- UL Listed - RSC Rated.
- Certified 1680F/90 minute fire protection
- 1-3/4" Reinforced fire door. (1/4" steel plate, 2 layers of fireboard, & 10 gauge reinforcement jacket) Strongest Door in the Industry
- Quadrafold door frame with recessed door
- 5/8" Door Edge Steel Thickness
- 3/16" Steel Thickness Uni-body construction (1-1/2" total body thickness)
- (20)1-1/2" diameter active door locking bolts, strategically placed at sides, top and bottom of door
- Patented Star Corner Bolts
- Drill deflector bolt guard
- Bolt Detent
- Patented 5 to 1 reduction rack & pinion multi-gear drive locking mechanism
- EasyGlide concealed ball-bearing hinges
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings
- 5 spoke prong handle
- Gold, chrome and black chrome handles available
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial
- High luster, 4 stage, baked on acrylic urethane metallic finish
- Carpeted interior, including side walls, and Carpeted door
- Remote Relocker
- Limited lifetime warranty
Other Popular Options:
- Reinforced steel liner
- Electronic lock
- Light package
- Door rack or holster
- Wildlife reproduction
- Stainless steel package
- C-rated fireboard, not sheetrock.
- Gear match interlocking handle mechanism.
- 10 gauge steel with continuous welds.
Fort Knox Guardian 7251 Gun Safe$ 6,321.00
- Outside: 72.50" H X 51.00" W X 27.00" D
- Inside: 68.00" H X 47.63" W X 22.63" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 57
- Weight: 2100
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 90 Minutes