Fort Knox Legend 7251 Gun Safe
The biggest and best safe Fort Knox has to offer is the Legend 7251 Gun Safe. The name Legend says it best. It features legendary quality, and legendary protection standard. No other manufacturer compares to the Legend 7251.
For being the top of the line safe, one would think a safe would have to live up to something great. The Legend 7251 has the best fire protection money can buy with a 90 minute fire rating standing up to temperatures up to 1680 degrees F. The large 1/2" thick steel walls on this safe are surrounded on all sides by fireproof material. In the door is a special layer of proprietary fire board that keeps the heat out. It is then finished by a layer of special hydrocarbon surrounding the edge of the fire door that expands when it is heated.
You would expect nothing but exceptional quality and craftsmanship in the best safe a company has to offer. Fort Knox has delivered with the Legend 7251. It comes standard with all the bells and whistles you can imagine to keep even the best safe cracker out. It has (28) 1-1/2" bolts and (4) patented star corner bolts set in a drill stop recessed door. This is just the starting point of protection. Every gear is nickel plated making protection something Fort Knox takes seriously. It has a patented rack and pinion system, door detents, triple remote relocker and concealed ball bearing hinges to protect from prying, drilling, cutting and anything else. You can add additional layers of steel to give a level of protection that is only known to you.
Built right here in the USA with a lifetime warranty, we believe that purchasing a safe should be a once in a lifetime choice. Be sure you make the right choice for your investment and get a Legend 7251 Gun Safe.
Steel Body Upgrade
- Category II Steel Body Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the body of your safe to the next level.
- Category III Steel Body Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the body of your safe up two levels.
Inner Steel Liner
- Security Level I Inner Steel Liner - Add (1) 10 Gauge steel layer to the inside of your safe.
- Security Level II Inner Steel Liner - Add (2) 10 Gauge steel layers to the inside of your safe (1/4" total).
- Security Level III Inner Steel Liner - Add (3) 10 Gauge steel layers to the inside of your safe (3/8" total).
- Security Level IV Inner Steel Liner - Add (4) 10 Gauge steel layers to the inside of your safe (1/2" total).
- Level II Deluxe Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the safe body and the door 1 level.
- Level III Deluxe Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the safe body and door 2 levels.
- UL Listed - RSC Rated.
- Sargent & Greenleaf Group II dial combination lock
- Certified 1680F/90 minute fire protection
- 1-3/4" Reinforced Fire Door (3/8" steel plate, 2 layers of fireboard & 10 gauge stainless steel reinforcement)
- 1" Door Edge Steel Thickness
- 1/2" thick steel Uni-body construction
- Quadrafold door frame with deep recessed door
- Internal 10 gauge stainless steel reinforced liner (5/16" total steel thickness, 1 3/4" overall body thickness)
- (28) 1-1/2" diameter active door locking bolts strategically placed at sides, top & bottom of door.
- Patented Star Corner Bolts (4 Bolts Standard)
- Drill deflector bolt guard
- Patented multi-gear drive, 5 to 1 reduction rack & pinion locking mechanism with up to 55 rack & pinion machined gears
- EasyGlide concealed ball-bearing hinges
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings
- Nickel Plated Gears and Glass Door Panel
- Stainless steel package standard
- Lights Package
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Gold, Chrome or Black Chrome plated 5 spoke Clutch Drive spinner handle
- High luster, 4 stage, baked on acrylic urethane metallic finish
- Carpeted interior, including side walls
- Remote Relocker
- Electronic lock
Fort Knox Legend 7251 Gun Safe$ 16,837.00
- Outside: 72.50" H X 51.00" W X 27.00" D
- Inside: 68.00" H X 47.63" W X 22.63" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 57
- Weight: 2940.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 90 Minutes