Fort Knox Titan 6637 Gun Safe
This Fort Knox Titan 6637 Gun Safe sets the standard for all gun safes in the market today. It is built with 1-3/4" reinforced fire door which includes a 3/8" steel plate, 2 layers of 5/8" fire board and a 10 gauge steel wrap. This safe is the cream of the crop in the world of safes.
Setting The Standard
The 90 minute fire rating and fully reinforced fire door will protect the safe from any fire you can think of. Their patented fire board welded into the interior of the safe along with the special seal along the door that expands when heated gives you the protection you need from fire. This is why they call this safe the Titan Gun Safe. No other competitor has come close to what Fort Knox has developed in terms of fire protection, and this is why the Titan 6637 is a must have for any gun collector.
Still worried about a possible break in? Fort Knox took all the available features you can stick on a gun safe and put them to use in the Fort Knox Titan 6637 Gun Safe. The massive locking bolts (20 - 1-1/2" active door locking bolts to be exact), and (4) corner bolts are sure to protect against any kind of pry attack. The Titan has a patented 5 to 1 reduction rack & pinion multi gear drive locking mechanism. This safe is so heavy duty, opening the door feels like opening a bank vault. Take a look at all these great features and call us today at 800-207-2259 for your Fort Knox Titan 6637 Gun Safe!
Steel Body Upgrade
- Category II Steel Body Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the body of your safe to the next level.
- Category III Steel Body Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the body of your safe up two levels.
Inner Steel Liner
- Standard 10 Gauge Steel Liner.
- Security Level I Inner Steel Liner - Add (1) Additional 10 Gauge steel layer to the inside of your safe. (1/4" total)
- Security Level II Inner Steel Liner - Add (2) Additional 10 Gauge steel layers to the inside of your safe (3/8" total).
- Security Level III Inner Steel Liner - Add (3) Additional 10 Gauge steel layers to the inside of your safe (1/2" total).
- Security Level IV Inner Steel Liner - Add (4) Additional 10 Gauge steel layers to the inside of your safe (7/10" total).
- Level II Deluxe Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the safe body and the door 1 level.
- Level III Deluxe Upgrade - Increase the steel thickness of the safe body and door 2 levels.
- UL Listed - RSC Rated.
- Certified 1680F/90 minute fire protection
- 1-3/4" Reinforced Fire Door (3/8" steel plate, fireboard & 10 gauge steel reinforcement)
- 3/4" Door Edge Steel Thickness
- 3/8" thick steel Uni-body construction
- Quadrafold door frame with deep recessed door
- Internal 10 gauge steel reinforced liner (5/16" total steel thickness, 1 3/4" overall body thickness)
- (20) 1-1/2" diameter active door locking bolts strategically placed at sides, top & bottom of door
- Patented Star Corner Bolts (4 Bolts Standard)
- Drill Deflector Bolt Guard
- Bolt Detent
- Patented multi-gear drive, 5 to 1 reduction rack & pinion multi-gear drive locking mechanism
- EasyGlide concealed ball-bearing hinges
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings
- Gold plated S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial
- Carpeted interior including side walls and door panel
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Gold or Chrome or Black chrome plated 5 spoke Clutch Drive handle
- Door Organizer
- Dehumidifier Rod Standard
- Remote Relocker
Other Popular Options:
- Electronic lock
- Door rack or holster
Only In A Vault
- RFD door, not composite.
- Star corner bolts.
- 3/16" thick heavy duty body.
- Lifetime warranty.
- 10 gauge inner steel liner.
Fort Knox Titan 6637 Gun Safe$ 5,870.00
- Outside: 66.50" H X 37.00" W X 27.00" D
- Inside: 62.00" H X 33.63" W X 22.63" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 36
- Weight: 1810
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 90 Minutes