Fort Knox Titan 7241 Gun Safe
The Fort Knox Titan 7241 Gun Safe is the standard by which other top-of-the-line gun safes are measured. We have loaded it with our most popular options and made a safe that compares head to head with the competition's best.
The Titan Test
The Titan 7241 held up to a grueling fire test of 90 minutes. They placed the safe in a burn chamber and fired it up to 1680 degrees F. The Titan 7241 achieved this 90 minute fire rating all because of the fully reinforced fire door which has welded fireproof material inside the steel. The edge of the door is protected with a type of propitiatory hydrocarbon material that will expand once it is heated, protecting your contents and long guns from being damaged or destroyed by the heat.
With patented corner bolt technology, this safe can stand up to any kind of burglar and pry attacks.It has a drill stop hard plate with recessed bearings to prevent tools from gaining access to the safe. With several type of locks and relockers as well as many customization options, the level of security you want is up to you. You can even add additional layers of steel inside the safe to which the thickness will only be known to you.
Fully reinforced using all available safe options Fort Knox has truly put together one of the best safes on the market today. You can rest assured that your valuables will be safe inside the Titan 7241 Gun Safe.
- UL Listed - RSC Rated.
- Certified 1680F / 90 minute fire protection
- 1-1/8" thick steel door.(3/8" steel plate, fireboard & 10 gauge steel reinforcement)
- 3/4" Door Edge Steel Thickness
- 3/8" thick steel Uni-body construction.
- Quadrafold door frame with deep recessed door.
- Internal 10 gauge steel reinforced liner(5/16" total steel thickness, 1 3/4" overall body thickness)
- (20) - 1 1/2" diameter active door locking bolts strategically placed at sides, top & bottom of door.
- Patented Star Corner Bolts (4 Bolts Standard)
- Drill Deflector Bolt Guard.
- Bolt Detent.
- Patented multi-gear drive, 5 to 1 reduction rack & pinion multi-gear drive locking mechanism.
- EasyGlide concealed ball-bearing hinges.
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings.
- FOIL mechanical back-up re-locking devices.
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock.
- Carpeted interior.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- 24K gold plated 5 spoke Clutch Drive spinner handle
- 24K gold plated S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial
- High luster, 4 stage, baked on acrylic urethane metallic finish
- Carpeted interior, including side walls
- Carpeted Door Rack
- Dehumidifier Rod Standard
Other Popular Options:
- Electronic lock
- Door rack or holster
- Silver or Brass packager
- RFD door, not composite.
- Star corner bolts.
- 3/16" thick heavy body.
- Lifetime warranty.
- 10 gauge inner steel liner.
Fort Knox Titan 7241 Gun Safe$ 6,945.00
- Outside: 72.50" H X 41.00" W X 27.00" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 68.00" H X 37.63" W X 22.63" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 45
- Weight: 2160
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 90 Minutes