Gardall 1612-2 UL Two Hour Burglar & Fire Safe
If you have a concern about fire destroying your business papers or papers in your home, the Gardall U.L. 2-Hour fire safe 1612-2 gives you peace of mind with ease. This full featured two-hour fire safe for home or office is just one in a series of sizes, one is sure to fit your needs.
Did you know statistics show that if a company's records are lost in a fire, 17% can no longer furnish a financial statement, 14% suffer a reduction in credit rating and 43% go out of business completely. That's why the Underwriters Laboratory dual rated fire safe is so important to your business
Did we mention the safe has dual U.L. ratings? A 2 hour rating with a drop test and a U.L. rating on the combination lock as well. Your assurance of quality and reliability is that the U.L. two hour fire safe has been furnace-tested up to 1850F for 2 hours. The interior temperature of safe was less than 350F during the test and cool down period after the heat is turned off.
Along with those ratings, the full featured two-hour fire safe for home or office has many standard features. Those features include a thick 4 1/4" door with recessed anti-pry design while the safe walls are 2 1/2" thick. On the door are two active bolts that lock the door. These massive 1" diameter round bolts extend deep into safes body. There is also an independent re-locker and hardplate to prevent drilling attack on locking mechanism.
Also standard is a U.L. Group 2 dial combination lock with an electronic digital lock as an upgrade item. Another neat feature not found on many other safes in its range is the "shear" handle. In other words, if someone tries to force the chrome handle and too much pressure is applied, the shear pin on the handle will snap and the handle spins free. There is also a center bolt down hole that allows you to bolt the safe to the floor for added security.
Need to move the safe once you get it delivered? The door is removable to allow for easier moving of the safe.
The Gardall U.L. two hour fire safe also has a lifetime fire damage replacement guarantee. In other words, if your safe is damaged in a fire, Gardall will replace it at no charge (not including shipping).
So as you can see, the Gardall U.L. 2-hour fire safe 1612-2 is a full featured safe at a great price.
Thick 4" door with recessed anti-pry design. Safe walls are 2" thick
- Two active bolts - 1" diameter round bolts that extend deep into safes body
- Center bolt down hole with hardware included for easy installation
- (1) Adjustable Shelf
- UL listed Group II high security lock, mechanical or electronic available
- UL 2-hour fire label, furnace-tested to 1850F for 2 hours. Interior temperature of safe was less than 350F during the test and cool down
- Solid chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being forced open by handle attack
- Independent re-locker and hardplate to prevent drilling attack on locking mechanism
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (fire damage only) (not including shipping)
- Doors are removable
- Granite finish
- Combination Lock, UL Group II Label
- Electronic Lock, UL Type 1 Label
Gardall 1612-2 UL Two Hour Burglar & Fire Safe$ 738.75
- Outside: 23.25" H X 17.25" W X 19.75" D
- Inside: 16.00" H X 12.00" W X 11.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.31
- Weight: 298.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours