Warranty and Manual Documents
Gardall 171718-2 UL Burglar & Two Hour Fire Safe
Can Your Business Survive Record Losses From Fire? What happens if a burglar breaks into your home or business?
Statistics show that if a company's records are lost in a fire, 17% can no longer furnish a financial statement, 14% suffer a reduction in credit rating and 43% go out of business completely. No home or business is safe from fire. Your vital records and possessions are only as safe as the quality of protection you provide for them. With Gardall fire and burglar resistive safes, you can be confident your records and valuables will survive.
Thick 4" door with recessed anti-pry design. Safe walls are 2" thick.
- Five active bolts that lock in 3 directions, massive 1" diameter round bolts that extend deep into safes body.
- Center bolt down hole with hardware included for easy installation.
- (2) Adjustable Shelves.
- Plush carpeted quality interior to protect jewelry and valuables.
- UL listed Group II high security combination lock.
- UL 2-hour fire label, furnace-tested to 1850F for 2 hours. Interior temperature of safe was less than 350F during the test and cool down.
- UL Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglar Rating.
- Solid chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being forced open by handle attack.
- Independent re-locker and hardplate to prevent drilling attack on locking mechanism.
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (fire damage only).
- Door is removable.
- Gardall Gray, Sandstone finish standard. Black with Gold Trim available as an upgrade.
Gardall 171718-2 Burglar & Two Hour Fire Safe$ 1,346.25
- Outside: 25.00" H X 23.25" W X 25.75" D
- Inside: 18.00" H X 18.00" W X 17.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.33
- Weight: 487.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours