Warranty and Manual Documents
Gardall 2218-2 UL Burglar & Two Hour Fire Safe
Can Your Business Survive Record Losses From Fire? What about if a burglar breaks into your home or business?
Statistics show that if a company's records are lost in a fire, 17% can no longer furnish a financial statement, 14% suffer a reduction in credit rating and 43% go out of business completely. No home or business is safe from fire. Your vital records and possessions are only as safe as the quality of protection you provide for them. With the Gardall 2218-2 burglar & fire resistive safe, you can be confident your records and valuables will survive.
Thick 4" door with recessed anti-pry design. Safe walls are 2" thick.
- Five active bolts that lock in 3 directions, massive 1" diameter round bolts that extend deep into safes body.
- Center bolt down hole with hardware included for easy installation.
- (2) Adjustable Shelves.
- Plush carpeted quality interior to protect jewelry and valuables.
- UL listed Group II high security lock, mechanical or electronic available.
- UL 2-hour fire label, furnace-tested to 1850F for 2 hours. Interior temperature of safe was less than 350F during the test and cool down.
- UL Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglar Rating)
- Solid chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being forced open by handle attack.
- Independent re-locker and hardplate to prevent drilling attack on locking mechanism.
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (fire damage only).
- Door is removable.
- Gardall Gray or Sandstone as standard finish. Black with Gold trim available as an upgrade.
- Combination Lock, UL Group II Label
- Electronic Lock, UL Group II Label
Gardall 2218-2 Burglar & Two Hour Fire Safe$ 1,507.50
- Outside: 29.25" H X 23.25" W X 25.75" D
- Inside: 22.00" H X 18.00" W X 17.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 4.07
- Weight: 525.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours