Gardall 3620 2-Hour Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe
Fire is a very real danger for both home owners and business owners. With the potential loss of life in homes, to the ability to destroy a lifetime of labor for those who run their own companies, fire is a threat that’s impossible to ignore. That’s where the Gardall 3620 2-Hour Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe can really be an invaluable asset to your home or business.
Some businesses may not have to worry about employee risk when locking up at the end of a workday. The threat of fire could mean that you instantly lose not only the resources within your property, but also the crucial documents and finances that you need to simplify the process of rebuilding after the loss. In the U.S. in 2017 alone, approximately $112 million dollars were lost in fires that took place in non-home buildings, including business facilities. For companies, defending a business is about more than simply installing burglar alarms and fire extinguishers. It’s important to invest in a reliable, flameproof location where you can store essential items at the end of each day. Not only is the Gardall 3620 2-Hour Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe a great asset for your business, but it is also a great idea for protecting all of your important documents, cash and valuables in your home as well.
The Gardall 3620 2-Hour Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe features a 4” thick door with recessed anti-pry design and the safe walls are 2” thick. The manufacturers 2 hour fire label is furnace tested to 1750 degrees F for 2 hours and the interior temperature of the safe was less than 350 degrees F. It also has a lifetime replacement guarantee for fire damage.
Because it’s impossible to foresee a fire outbreak, and you may not be present during a blaze to control damages, it’s crucial to make sure that you have a contingency plan that helps you to protect your most valuable documents and assets. The Gardall 3620 2-Hour Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe can offer homes and businesses the peace of mind you need, while providing the protection required to get back on your feet after a disaster.
- 3 dead bolts on hinged side of door deterring entry by removal of hinges.
- Plated interlocking 3 way door bolts extend deep into safe walls (5 active bolts)
- Hard plate between the lock and dial ring.
- Independent locking device designed to stop forced entry.
- U.L. Group II combination or electronic push-button lock available.
- Heavy duty caster/wheels welded to safe body to allow the safe to be positioned easily
- (3) Adjustable shelves
- Standard colors: Gardall Gray or Sandstone.
- Manufacturers 2-Hr. Fire Label*
- Combination Lock, UL Group II Label
- Electronic Lock, UL Group II Label
**THE STANDARD SAFE DOES NOT HAVE AN ANCHOR HOLE SINCE THE WHEELS ARE WELDED ON**
if you want this safe manufactured with an anchor hole and no caster/wheels please add this as an option on the product page.
*The above mentioned Gardall fire resistive safes carry a 2-hour Manufacturers Fire Label. A safe similar in construction was tested by an independent testing facility. The furnace temperature reached 1750°F for a period of time exceeding 2 hrs., before the interior of the safe reached 350°F.
Gardall 3620 Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe$ 2,336.25
- Outside: 43.50" H X 25.75" W X 26.75" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 36.25" H X 20.50" W X 19.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 8.39
- Weight: 804.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours