Gardall 4820 Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe
These Gardall fire resistive safes are designed and tested to withstand severe fire with outside temperatures reaching 1750F. Interior temperatures will not exceed 350F within two hours. The charring of paper occurs at 405F. All Gardall fire resistive safes provide a comfortable margin that protects your valuables. But these models don't stop at just fire protection. They also have Class UI burglary resistive features built in right at the factory. And don't forget, every fire insurance policy states that "proof of loss" is required for claims. When your business or personnel inventories are locked inside a Gardall fire resistive safe, your "proof of loss" is protected.
- Full locking bar on hinged side of door deterring entry by removal of hinges.
- Plated interlocking door bolts extend into safe wall preventing entry if hinges are removed.
- Hard plate between the lock and dial ring.
- Independent locking device designed to stop forced entry.
- UL listed Group II high security lock, mechanical or electronic available.
- Heavy duty caster/wheels welded to safe body to allow the safe to be positioned easily.
- (3) each Adjustable shelves
- Granite finish.
**THE STANDARD SAFE DOES NOT HAVE AN ANCHOR HOLE SINCE THE WHEELS ARE WELDED ON**
if you want this safe manufactured with an anchor hole and no caster/wheels please add it as an option above.
- Combination Lock, UL Group II Label
- Electronic Lock, UL Group II Label
Manufacturers 2-Hr. Fire Label
The above mentioned Gardall fire resistive safes carry a 2-hour Manufacturers Fire Label. A safe similar in construction was tested by an independent testing facility. The furnace temperature reached 1750F for a period of time exceeding 2 hrs., before the interior of the safe reached 350F.
Gardall 4820 Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe$ 2,711.25
- Outside: 55.50" H X 25.75" W X 26.75" D
- Inside: 48.25" H X 20.50" W X 19.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 11.16
- Weight: 975.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours