Gardall 4820 Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe
In a business, there are plenty of crucial, and flammable items that a fireproof safe can protect, alongside checks and money. After all, essential paperwork might include documents that outline your ownership of the commercial property, or insurance papers, stocks, and shares. These things can help to ensure the quick and easy re-growth of the business after a fire-based disaster. For companies, defending a business is about more than simply installing burglar alarms and fire extinguishers. It’s important to invest in a reliable, flameproof location where you can store essential items at the end of each day. Not only is the Gardall 4820 2-Hour Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe a great asset for your business, but it is also a great idea for protecting all of your important documents, cash and valuables in your home as well.
The Gardall 4820 Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe features 3 dead bolts on the hinge side to deter entry by removal of hinges. It has a UL Listed Group II dial combination lock and a hard plate between the lock and dial ring. There are 3 adjustable shelves and heavy duty caster/wheels are welded to the safe body to allow the safe to be positioned easily. Gardall fire resistive safes carry a 2-hour Manufacturers Fire Label. A safe similar in construction was tested by an independent testing facility. The furnace temperature reached 1750 degrees F for a period of time exceeding 2 hrs., before the interior of the safe reached 350 degrees F.
Because it’s impossible to foresee a fire outbreak, and you may not be present during a blaze to control damages, it’s crucial to make sure that you have a contingency plan that helps you to protect your most valuable documents and assets. The Gardall 4820 2-Hour Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe can offer your business and home the peace of mind you need, while providing the protection required to get back on your feet after a disaster.
- 3 dead bolts on hinged side of door deterring entry by removal of hinges.
- Plated interlocking door bolts extend into safe wall preventing entry if hinges are removed. (5 active bolts)
- Hard plate between the lock and dial ring.
- Independent locking device designed to stop forced entry.
- UL listed Group II high security lock, mechanical or electronic available.
- Heavy duty caster/wheels welded to safe body to allow the safe to be positioned easily.
- (3) Adjustable shelves
- Standard colors: Gardall Gray or Sandstone.
- Manufacturers 2-Hr. Fire Label*
- Combination Lock, UL Group II Label
- Electronic Lock, UL Group II Label
**THE STANDARD SAFE DOES NOT HAVE AN ANCHOR HOLE SINCE THE WHEELS ARE WELDED ON**
If you want this safe manufactured with an anchor hole and no caster/wheels please add it as an option on the product page.
*The above mentioned Gardall fire resistive safes carry a 2-hour Manufacturers Fire Label. A safe similar in construction was tested by an independent testing facility. The furnace temperature reached 1750 F for a period of time exceeding 2 hrs., before the interior of the safe reached 350 F.
Gardall 4820 Burglar Two Hour Fire Safe$ 2,711.25
- Outside: 55.50" H X 25.75" W X 26.75" D
- Inside: 48.25" H X 20.50" W X 19.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 11.16
- Weight: 975.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours