Gardall BL1328K Back Loading Depository Safe
***Model shown with dial combination lock - comes with dual key lock***
The Gardall BL1328K depository safe has a rear back loading hopper. This safe can be used in a variety of situations. With its CLASS B insurance rating, with a 1/2" steel door and 1/4" steel body construction, you can feel secure knowing this safe will protect your deposits. It also features a punch resistant bolt and relocking device to deter forcible entry.
The standard lock on the Gardall FL1328K depository safe is dual custody key locks. This means it requires 2 keys to open the door for absolute security.
Other features include a relocking device which protects the safe if the back cover is knocked off the lock. This activates the relock device preventing bolt withdrawl. There are 4 anchor holes in the base to bolt the safe to the floor which is highly recommended.
- CLASS B Insurance Rating – ½” steel door with punch resistant bolt and relocking device to deter forcible entry. 1/4” steel body construction.
- Dual Custody Key Locks – Requires 2 keys to open door for absolute security.
- Triple boltwork with independent relocking device.
- Relocking device – If back cover is knocked off of lock, the independent relock device is activated, preventing bolt withdrawal. Available on dual key operated doors.
- Interchangeable Doors – 2 sizes 9”x 9” and 12”x12”.
- 4 anchoring holes in base.
Gardall BL1328K Back Loading Depository Safe$ 967.50
- Outside: 25.00" H X 14.50" W X 13.00" D
- Inside: 15.00" H X 13.50" W X 11.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.35
- Weight: 150.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate