Gardall BL1337CC Back Loading Depository Safe
The Gardall back loading double door deposit safe BL1337CC is a superior quality deposit safe designed to protect money collection where immediate deposit is required. Deposits can be made into the safe while the door is locked. The back loading hopper allows drops to be made from the back and the design prevents contents from being removed or "fished" through the entry opening.
This back loading depository safe has many standard design features and benefits:
It features a Class B insurance rating that must have a 1/2" steel door with a 1/4" steel body construction. The depository safe with punch resistant holes, also features an external relocking device to deter forcible entry. What is a relocking device? If during a forcible entry, the safe is drilled or punched, and the back cover of the lock is knocked off, the independent relock device is activated, preventing bolt withdrawl.
There are also 4 anchoring holes in the bottom to allow the safe to be bolted to the floor, a necessary step in theft deterrent.
The Gardall BL1337CC back loading depository safe features U.L. listed dial combination locks on the door. Digital electronic locks can be purchased as an upgrade for an additional charge.
- "B" rated double door depository. Top compartment designed for drop area.
- Bottom compartment for storage of valuables or small amounts of change.
- For more capacity either mode can be furnished with only one door using the entire inside for the drop area (Single door top or bottom).
- 4 anchoring holes in base.
- Standard color: Gray/Granite finish.
- U.L. listed Group II dial combination locks.
- Digital Electronic Locks (available as an upgrade for an additional charge).
Gardall BL1337CC Back Loading Depository Safe$ 1,470.00
- Outside: 36.50" H X 14.50" W X 13.00" D
- Inside: 12.00" H X 13.50" W X 10.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.01
- Weight: 200.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate