Gardall DS1914-G-C Economical Deposit Safe
Need a drop safe for your delivery vehicles?
The Gardall Economical Deposit Safes DS1914-G-C is a popular drop safe model for small businesses that need instant cash storage. It's compact size makes it ideal for under a counter use. The powder coat paint means a long lasting rust resistant finish. There are many other features to go along with the low price.
Some of those security features include a "B" rated solid ½" thick laser cut steel door & 1/4" thick body. We have also included mounting holes in the floor of the economical depository safe for added security. The door features a 3 way locking bolt system. This means that the door is secured on the side, top and bottom. This is greater security for your front load depository safe. Also added is an external relocker which means if someone tries to force open the lock, a spring loaded bolt will engage itself into the bolt work making standard opening of the door impossible. This is a great security feature not found on all depository safes in this price range.
The door is laser cut to insure a close fit with the body. The combination lock or key lock is standard on this economical depository safe. The combination lock is made by S&G. We also offer an electronic lock at a slight upcharge. Ask one of our safe specialists about the benefits of an electronic lock.
Along with all of the other security features, Gardall has included a saw tooth baffle to deter "fishing" for the contents on this front load depository safe.
With almost a full cubic foot of storage space inside, this safe can accommodate many small envelopes. We recommend that large amounts of cash NOT be stored overnight is this type of safe.
We have, for durability, painted the Gardall economical deposit safe DS1914-G-C with a powder coat finish. Nice touch, don't you think?
Give us a call for questions or to place an order at 1-800-207-2259.
- “B” rated solid ½” thick steel door & 1/4” thick body
- 3 way locking bolts
- External re-locker
- Anti fish baffles
- Electronic welding for strength
- Laser cut door for exact fit
- UL Group II combination lock (S&G) or Key Lock
- Digital Electronic Lock available as an upgrade for an additional charge.
- Solid steel locking bar to prevent door removal (2 Door models)
- Front load style for added security and ease of deposits
- Excellent for mounting in delivery vehicles
- Powder coated paint for durability
- Mounting holes pre-drilled
- Available in 3 sizes
Gardall DS1914-G-C Economical Deposit Safe$ 746.25
- Outside: 19.00" H X 13.50" W X 15.00" D
- Inside: 12.00" H X 12.75" W X 12.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.06
- Weight: 128.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate