Gardall FL1218K Single Door Deposit Safe
***Model shown with dial combination lock - comes standard with key lock***
The Gardall single door deposit safe FL1218K is a superior quality deposit safe designed to protect money collection where immediate deposit is required. Deposits can be made into the safe while the door is locked. Exclusive baffle design prevents contents from being removed or "fished" through the entry opening.
This dual key front load drop safe has many standard design features and benefits. To name just a few:
It features a CLASS B insurance rating that must have a minimum steel door with a 1/4" steel body construction. The safe. with punch resistant bolts, also features an external relocking device to deter forcible entry. What is a relocking device you ask? If the safe is drilled or punched during a forcible entry, and the back cover of the lock is knocked off of the lock, the independent relock device is activated, preventing the bolts from withdrawing.
There is also 4 anchoring holes in the bottom to allow the safe to be bolted to the floor, a necessary step in theft deterrent.
The purpose of the dual key front load drop safe is to provide additional security that says two different people must have the keys to enter the safe. If you have only have one person, you can leave one key in the lock. Don't forget to remove it at night as you don't want to lose the second key.
The front load hopper on this "B" Rate insurance rated drop safe operates by pulling the door forward and sliding the envelope in. Check the door again to make sure the envelope has dropped. The hopper has a large front loading capacity that is designed to fit most large money bags 3" x 10 1/2" x 7"
Standard Design Benefits:
- CLASS B Insurance Rating steel door with punch resistant bolt and relocking device to deter forcible entry. 1/4" steel body construction.
- Triple boltwork with independent relocking device.
- Relocking device If back cover is knocked off of lock, the independent relock device is activated, preventing bolt withdrawal. Available on dual key operated doors.
- Front Loading Capacity designed to fit most large money bags 3" x 10 1/2 x 7
- 4 anchoring holes in base.
- Standard color: Gray / Granite finish
- Dual Key Lock, UL Group II Label (Standard)
To Operate Front Loading Deposit Safe - Pull drop door forward, place items to be deposited inside, release the drop door. Deposited item should drop inside. Open the drop door to be certain.
Gardall FL1218K Single Door Deposit Safe$ 716.25
- Outside: 18.00" H X 11.50" W X 13.00" D
- Inside: 10.50" H X 10.75" W X 10.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.7
- Weight: 103.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate