Gardall RC1237CC Rotary Double Door Deposit Safe
Because you don’t need to unlock a depository safe every time you use it, a deposit safe helps businesses protect themselves against robbery. With the Gardall RC1237CC Rotary Double Door Deposit Safe, your employees can simply drop the deposit into the rotary drum and turn the handle. The rotary hopper allows only a one-way deposit and once the rotary is turned, the contents inside of the safe cannot be fished back out. Only the owner can access the deposited contents from the safe below with the U.L. listed combination lock.
This makes the Gardall RC1237CC Rotary Double Door Deposit Safe an essential part of protecting businesses that have cash on the premises every day. Having the double locking compartments can give business owners access to the deposits via the top locked section, while managers or other trusted employees can only access the bottom section of the safe and not the cash deposits.
This Gardall RC1237CC double door depository safe features a B-Rating which means the body is 1/8" thick and the doors are made of 1/2" steel plate. This safe has two compartments. The top chamber is for money drops and the bottom is for storing cash trays. Other security features include an independent re-locker, anti fish baffle and laser cut door for exact fit. This is a great safe for mounting in delivery vehicles. There are mounting holes pre-drilled into the bottom of the safe for anchoring to the floor which is highly recommended.
Keep your cash safe and secure at all times with the Gardall RC1237CC Rotary Double Door Deposit Safe.
- Class B Insurance Rating.
- 1/2" steel door with punch resistant bolt and relocking device to deter forcible entry.
- 1/4" steel body construction.
- Triple boltwork with independent relocking device.
- Relocking device - if back cover is knocked off of the lock, the independent relock device is activated, preventing bolt withdrawl.
- Rotary Hopper Capacity - 3 3/4" x 9" x 4" - designed to fit most standard money bags and envelopes.
- 4 anchoring holes in base.
- Standard color: Gray/Granite finish.
- Lock Options - U.L. Listed Group II Dial Combination Lock
- Digital Electronic Lock available as an upgrade for an addtional charge.
To operate rotary hopper - drop contents into the rotor drum, turn rotor slowly (DO NOT SPIN). Check drum to be certain contents have been dropped.
Gardall RC1237CC Rotary Double Door Deposit Safe$ 1,458.75
- Outside: 36.75" H X 14.50" W X 13.00" D
- Inside: 15.75" H X 13.75" W X 10.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.35
- Weight: 220.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate