General Lock D160 613 6WL C Single Cylinder Deadbolt - Oil-Rubbed Bronze
The D160 613 6WL C single cylinder deadbolt made by General Lock is a Grade II, medium duty deadbolt. It is perfect for residential and small business use to secure doors. The single cylinder function means that it locks/unlocks with a thumb turn on one side and a key on the other.
The General Lock D160 613 6WL C is an oil rubbed bronze (613 / US10B) finish which will match existing hardware. If you are looking for the same function but different finish, we have many other deadbolts available.
This single cylinder deadbolt features a high quality Schlage C keyway. If you have any questions about the General Lock D160 613 6WL C single cylinder deadbolt or others, please give one of our lock professionals a call at 800-207-2259.
- Manufacturer: General Lock & Security
- Type: Deadbolt
- Function: Single Cylinder
- Grade: II (medium duty)
- Finish: 613 (US10B)(oil-rubbed bronze)
- Crossbore Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Counterbore Diameter: 1"
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Latch Throw: 1"
- Latch Face Size & Type: 2-1/4" Square Corner
- Strike Type: Square Corner Lipless
- Door Type: Hollow Metal, Wood
- Door Thickness Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Handing: Non-Handed
General Lock D160 613 6WL C Single Cylinder Deadbolt$ 45.00
- Weight: 2.00