General Lock D162 605 6WL C Double Cylinder Deadbolt - Polished Brass
The General Lock D162 605 6WL C is a double cylinder deadbolt in a polished brass finish. The double cylinder function means that when the deadbolt is thrown or retracted by a key on either side, the bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown. This is a medium duty grade II deadbolt, perfect for residential and commercial use.
The finish on the General Lock D162 is a 605 polished brass finish which will match your existing hardware. If you are in need of a different color finish but in the same function, we have many options available.
If you have any questions about the General Lock D162 605 6WL double cylinder deadbolt or others, please give one of our lock professionals a call at 800-207-2259.
- Manufacturer: General Lock & Security
- Type: Deadbolt
- Function: Double Cylinder
- Grade: II (Medium Duty)
- Finish: 605(US3)(polished brass)
- Crossbore Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Counterbore Diameter: 1"
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Latch Throw: 1"
- Latch Face Size & Type: 2-1/4" Square Corner
- Strike Type: Square Corner Lipless
- Door Type: Hollow Metal, Wood
- Door Thickness Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Handing: Non-Handed
General Lock D162 605 6WL C Double Cylinder Deadbolt$ 37.00
- Weight: 2.00