General Lock D162 613 6WL C Double Cylinder Deadbolt - Oil Rubbed Bronze
This double cylinder deadbolt made by General Lock is model number D162 613 6WL C and is in a oil rubbed bronze finish. It is a grade II medium duty deadbolt, perfect for residential or commercial use. The double cylinder function means that the deadbolt is thrown or retracted by a key on either side. The bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
With the 613 oil rubbed bronze finish, it will match your existing hardware. If you are searching for a different finish in the same function, we have many options available.
If you have any questions about the General Lock D162 613 6WL C double cylinder deadbolt or others, please give one of our lock professionals a call at 800-207-2259.
- Manufacturer: General Lock & Security
- Type: Deadbolt
- Function: Double Cylinder
- Grade: II (medium duty)
- Finish: 613 (US10B) (oil rubbed bronze)
- Crossbore Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Counterbore Diameter: 1"
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Latch Throw: 1"
- Latch Face Size & Type: 2-1/4" Square Corner
- Strike Type: Square Corner Lipless
- Door Type: Hollow Metal, Wood
- Door Thickness Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Handing: Non-Handed
General Lock D162 613 6WL C Double Cylinder Deadbolt$ 37.00
- Weight: 2.00