General Lock D162 626 6WL C Double Cylinder Deadbolt - Satin Chrome
The General Lock D162 626 6WL is a double cylinder function deadbolt perfect for residential or commercial use. The Grade II medium duty means that it will accept the wear and tear of normal use. The double cylinder deadbolt function means that when the deadbolt is thrown or retracted by a key on either side of the door. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
The 626 satin chrome finish will match your existing hardware. If you are looking for a different finish in the same function, we have many options available.
If you have any questions about the General Lock D162 626 6WL C double cylinder deadbolt or others, please give one of our lock professionals a call at 800-207-2259.
- Manufacturer: General Lock & Security
- Type: Deadbolt
- Function: Double Cylinder
- Grade: II (medium duty)
- Finish: 626 (US26D)(satin chrome)
- Crossbore Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Counterbore Diameter: 1"
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Latch Throw: 1"
- Latch Face Size & Type: 2-1/4" Square Corner
- Strike Type: Square Corner Lipless
- Door Type: Hollow Metal, Wood
- Door Thickness Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"åÊ
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Handing: Non-Handed
General Lock D162 626 6WL C Double Cylinder Deadbolt$ 35.00
- Weight: 2