Warranty and Manual Documents
General Lock D360 619 C ADJ S Single Cylinder Deadbolt - Satin Nickel
The General Lock D360 619, Schlage C keyway single cylinder deadbolt is a light-duty commercial and high-end residential deadbolt, designed for interior and exterior doors of office buildings, hotel/motel, storefronts, multi-family housing, condominiums, and apartments. The finish is a 619 satin nickel finish, perfect to match existing hardware.
The single cylinder function on the General Lock D360 619 C works when the deadbolt is thrown or retracted by a key on the outside, or by an inside turn unit. The bolt automatically locks when thrown.
Other features include 2 cut keys, adjustable latch to either 2-3/4" or 2-3/8" and a Schlage C keyway with rekeyable cylinder.
If you have any questions about the General Lock D360 619 C ADJ S single cylinder deadbolt or others, please give one of our lock professionals a call at 800-207-2259.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.5, Grade 3, 100,000 cycles.
- Finish: 619 - Satin Nickel
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4". Retrofits doors from 1-1/2" to 2-1/8" cross-bore for flexible mounting.
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/4" / 2-3/8" square-corner.
- Strike: Square 2-1/4" x 1" strike standard, radius strike optional.
- Bolt: 1" throw, adjustable backset, solid steel bolt.
- Keys: 2 cut keys.
- Cylinder: Pinned 5, drilled 5 solid brass cylinder and housing with Schlage C keyway standard. 2 keys included. Cylinder is rekeyable and master-keyable.
- Warranty: 25-year mechanical warranty and 5-year finish warranty.
General Lock D360 619 C ADJ S Single Cylinder Deadbolt$ 29.00
- Weight: 2