Warranty and Manual Documents
General Lock D362 619 KW1 ADJ S Double Cylinder Deadbolt - Satin Nickel
The General Lock D362 619 KW1 is a double cylinder deadbolt, perfect for light-duty commercial and high-end residential applications. This double cylinder deadbolt is suitable for interior and exterior doors of office buildings, hotel/motel, storefronts, multi-family housing, condominiums, and apartments. The double cylinder function means that the deadbolt is thrown or retracted by a key on either side of the door. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
Other features on the General Lock D362 619 KW1 include a KW1 keyway with rekeyable cylinder, 2 cut keys, adjustable latch for 2-3/4" or 2-3/8", 25-year mechanical warranty and a 5-year finish warranty.
If you have any questions about the General Lock D362 619 KW1 ADJ S double cylinder deadbolt or others, please give one of our lock professionals a call at 800-207-2259.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.5, Grade 3, 100,000 cycles.
- Finish: 619 - Satin Nickel.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4". Retrofits doors from 1-1/2" to 2-1/8" cross-bore for flexible mounting.
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/4" / 2-3/8" square-corner.
- Strike: Square 2-1/4" x 1" strike standard.
- Bolt: 1" throw, adjustable backset, solid steel bolt.
- Keys: 2 cut keys.
- Cylinder: Pinned 5, drilled 5 solid brass cylinder and housing with KW1 keyway standard. 2 keys included. Cylinder is rekeyable and master-keyable.
- Warranty: 25-year mechanical warranty and 5-year finish warranty.
General Lock D362 619 KW1 ADJ S Double Cylinder Deadbolt$ 26.00
- Weight: 2