Hayman CV-F20-C Front Loading Depository Safe
The Hayman CV-F20-C front loading depository safe is made from solid steel and will provide you with a solid force for your money deposits. The door has 1/2" of solid steel, enough to give it a "B" rating in security. The depository chute is wide enough to accept a standard bank bag and is secure enough to prevent fishing. The anti-fishing baffle prevents tools from being used to gain access to the safe.
The safe comes standard with a dial combination lock. A digital electronic lock is available as an upgrade for an additional charge. The lock is protected by a drill resistant hard plate designed to stop drilling of the lock. This depository safe even goes further by protecting the lock with a spring loaded re-locker. If a forced entry attempt is made the re-locker will fire the bolts into place making it almost impossible to open the door.
The Hayman CV-F20-C front loading depository safe is just one in a top quality line of Hayman depository safes. They pride themselves on high quality manufacturing and materials. You can trust that your deposit safe will protect your business interests and give you peace of mind.
- Standard Combination Lock.
- Digital Electronic available as an upgrade.
- 1/2" thick solid steel door.
- 1/8" thick steel body.
- Hardened drill resistant hard plate.
- Spring Loaded Re-locking system to lock down the safe if attacked.
- Saw tooth anti-fish baffle to prevent someone from fishing items back out the drop.
- Reinforced door frame to resist pry attacks.
- Auto-detent (auto locking system) will automatically extend the bolt work when the door is closed.
- Durable powder coated paint is easier to keep clean and longer lasting than most other paints.
- Depository Opening: 5" H x 10.50" W x 10.75" D.
Hayman CV-F20-C Front Loading Depository Safe$ 407.00
- Outside: 20.00" H X 14.00" W X 14.00" D
- Inside: 8.25" H X 13.63" W X 11.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.72
- Weight: 90.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate