Warranty and Manual Documents
Hayman EV-5930 Everglades RSC Gun Safe
Strength, Style and Reliability
These are the words used to describe the Everglades series of Gun Safes from Hayman Safe. Built using the state of the art processes, the EV-5930 Everglades Series Gun Safe will give you peace of mind knowing your firearms are protected.
The Hayman EV-5930 Everglades Gun Safe begins with a continuous sheet of steel and then bend, fold and shape it to give a seamless body much stronger than welded sheet metal. The door has a drill resistive triple hard plate lock mounting and spring loaded relockers. There are 1 1/4" diameter bolts that lock the door on all 4 sides with active bolts on the top, bottom and the leading edge. Dead bolts lock the hinge side to give total protection... what else would you expect from Hayman?
In addition to outstanding burglar resistance, the Hayman EV-5930 Everglades Series Gun Safe offers a one hour Certified Fire Protection fire rating. The body has 1" of fire board in two layers and the door has three layers or 1 1/2" of fire protection.
Our versatile interior allows for the storage of long guns on one side and shelf storage on the other. It can easily be changed so you can store long guns on both sides. The Everglades is designed to truly meet your personal needs.
Add all this up and you have one of the best made gun safes available at a price you can afford.
Jewelry Box Details:
- Box Dimension: 11"H x 14.75"W x 12"D
- Box Dimension with Trays Inserted: 11"H x 14.75"W x 12.5"D
- (The trays stick out of the front by about 1/2" for a total depth of 12.5")
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Tray Inserts: Standard styles 5, 8 & 9
- Tray Insert Dimension: 2"H x 13.625"W x 12.25"D
- Fabric lined interior.
- Heavy duty boltwork (10 - 1/4" diameter).
- Securam or Lagard Basic digital electronic lock standard.
- Large 5 spoke handle.
- Heavy Duty adjustable hinges.
- Door organizer for additional storage.
- Recessed mount holes in bottom of unit.
- 24 long gun capacity.
- Body & door constructed from 12-guage steel exterior.
- Over 3/4 inch (.84) of steel between door and lock, including hardplate.
- Body has a total of 2 pieces of 1/2 inch fire board for a total of 1 inch of fire board.
- Door has a total of 3 pieces of 1/2 inch fire board for a total of 11/2 inches of fire board.
- Door has fire-activated expanding door seal located on the door-frame on all four sides.
- Door bolts are 11/4 inches in diameter and are located on all 4 sides of the door.
- A total of 2 mounting holes sized 7/16 inch in diameter are located in the center of the safe's depth on the right and left sides.
- Dehumidifier access hole is 7/16 inch in diameter and located on the lower right hand corner of the back wall. Note that the fire board is not pre-drilled.
- The interior of the safe, the shelves, and the door back cover are all upholstered.
- Interior shelving are upholstered wood.
- Safe is U.L. listed as a RSC labelled safe.
- Safe has a manufacturer's certified fire rating of 1 hour at 1200 degrees.
Hayman EV-5930 Everglades RSC Gun Safe$ 1,610.00
- Outside: 59.00" H X 30.00" W X 24.00" D (Add 3" w/handle )
- Inside: 56.50" H X 27.00" W X 17.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 15.67
- Weight: 600.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour