Warranty and Manual Documents
Hayman FS16D Steel Floor Safe
Solid Steel Construction... This is the way it has always been done, and if steel construction is what is called for, then the HAYMAN FS line is your best choice. With the Patented spring assisted lift-off door it has been the leader of the Safe Industry for years.
- Interchangeable Doors with FS Series Safes
- 1/2" Solid Steel Door w/Large Stainless Steel Flat Locking System
- Solid Steel Walls - 3/16" thick
- Dual Relock System
- Drill Resistive Hardplate
- UL Listed Combination Locks
- Patented, Spring-assisted, lift off door
- Carpeted Floors
- Clear Door Opening: 10.75" x 12.25"
- Cubic Feet: 3.55
- Steel Cover plate above the safe door that flushes with concrete
Construction Seal Option
Installed at factory for new construction sites. Prevents debris from falling into the body of the safe during new construction and prevents workers from falling into the open hole.
Many safe manufactures interrupt the height and depth dimensions differently. See diagram below for proper way to read floor safe dimensions. The height is top to bottom, width is left to right and depth is front to back.
Hayman FS16D Steel Body Floor Safe$ 992.00
- Outside: 20.25" H X 29.50" W X 14.25" D
- Inside: 17.00" H X 27.25" W X 13.25" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.55
- Weight: 165.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate