Hollon HS-1600E 2 Hour Office Safe
Designed to protect important documents in an office, the Hollon HS-1600E 2 Hour Office Safe is rated for up to 2 hours at temperatures up to 1700 degrees F. This provides quite a bit more protection than your standard office safe on the market.
Smoke damage to your contents can be just as bad as fire damage. The HS-1600E has a recessed curvature which provides airtight construction to prevent smoke damage.
There is 3-way locking chrome bolt work which helps the HS-1600E survive the KSG 30-foot impact test which simulates the safe falling from a collapsing second story onto concrete. An anchor hole is provided at the bottom of the safe to mount to a solid surface, and the mounting hardware is included.
With the easy to use S&G UL Listed, Type 1 Electronic Lock that you can program yourself, you can always have quick and easy access to your contents in just a few pushes of some buttons. No need to fumble around with a dial combination lock. The door closes automatically with the door detent device.
The Hollon HS-1600E weighs 902 pounds and has 13.76 cubic feet of inside storage capacity. If you have any questions regarding the Hollon HS-1600E 2 Hour Office Safe, please give us a call at 800-207-2259 today!
- 2-hour fire rating at 1700 degrees F
- 30 foot Impact rated
- 3-way locking chrome bolt work
- Interior adjustable shelves
- Door detent device automatically locks the safe
- S&G UL Listed, Type 1 Electronic Lock
- Comes standard with a re-locker for extra burglary protection
- Recessed curvature provides virtually airtight construction preventing smoke damage
- Anchor Bolt for bolting safes to the floor
- Factory Warranty
- Solid Gray Color
Hollon HS-1600E 2 Hour Office Safe$ 2,203.00
- Outside: 59.75" H X 31.50" W X 25.00" D
- Inside: 53.00" H X 24.80" W X 18.11" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 13.76
- Weight: 902.00
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours