Honeywell 5103 Medium Steel Security Safe
This Honeywell 5103 Medium Steel Security Safe offers security as well as a large size capacity that will fit many needs. This safe fits the need of multiple point-of-use applications. It would also be a good fit for many people that have smaller and more expensive personal electronics they need to keep secure. Also many people have medicine that they require to store in a safe place to keep kids or guests from taking it. With the introduction of tougher gun laws and regulations creates a need for a security safe to keep handguns secure. All these options would make the Honeywell 5103 Medium Steel Security Safe a good choice.
Many times people purchase a "plastic" fire chest for items that require theft and tampering protection. The problem starts with the fact that many suppliers negligently promote these fire chests as a "security" solution. They are only designed to protect paper from heat. They cannot be bolted down or secured to a structure. Minimum security locks can easily be opened. They are inconvenient, very heavy and have limited capacity.
If you are looking for a better solution, the Honeywell 5103 Medium Steel Security Safe is the right answer. It is a better solution to the real problem, has large capacity and is very cost competitive. Not to mention it will give you a real security solution to protect your valuables, medications, handguns and more.
- Programmable hotel-style digital lock.
- LED display panel.
- Emergency override key access.
- 2 motorized solid steel live lock bolts.
- Flat bottom door entryway.
- Solid steel cabinet and door.
- Concealed hinges and recessed door.
- Scratch resistant powder coat finish.
- Removable shelf.
- Pre-drilled holes and mounting kit.
- Carpeted floor.
- 4 "AA" batteries included.
- 7 year warranty.
Honeywell 5103 Medium Steel Security Safe$ 164.00
- Outside: 11.70" H X 15.00" W X 12.50" D
- Inside: 10.80" H X 14.80" W X 9.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.83
- Weight: 31.00