Mesa MBF6032C Gun and Rifle Safe
The Mesa MBF6032C gun and rifle safe is the best "bang for the buck" in the gun safe market today. With features normally found in the high end gun safes, this safe has the perfect price point for home owners looking for quality on a budget.
The Mesa MBF6032C features all steel construction, made of 100% steel unlike the competition which sometimes uses plastic body parts. The body is made of 12 gauge steel and the door is 7 gauge, with an additional 11 gauge steel plate covering the lock and handle area. This is much better than the 18 or 16 gauge steel "cabinets" you find in the big box stores which claim to be gun safes. The all steel body has an overall thickness of 1 1/2" enclosing the fire resistant material. The massive 1 1/2" diameter solid steel live locking bolts add burglar protection and make it difficult to pry the door open. Not only are they big, but there are plenty of them. There are 5 live bolts on the latch side, 2 live bolts on top, 2 live bolts on the bottom of the door and 5 dead bolts on the hinge side. This makes it very difficult if not almost impossible to pry the door open.
The Mesa MBF6032C gun safe features a one hour fire rating tested to withstand temperatures up to 1,750 degrees Fahrenheit. This safe has also been drop tested and is built to survive a 2 story fall. This means that if you have a fire, and your safe falls through the floor, it is built to withstand the fire and the drop.
Look and Feel
There are many storage uses for the Mesa MBF6032C gun safe. It is great for storing valuables, ammunition, important documents, handguns, shotguns, firearms, rifles and other types of weapons. The interior shelves, walls and door panel are fully upholstered. The interior shelving can also be adjusted to meet your unique storage needs. If you do not have any rifles or long guns to store inside, but need a large safe, we can order the MBF6032C-P which has all shelves. This gun safe is painted a black finish. It holds a total of 26 long guns and rifles without scopes.
The Mesa MBF6032C Gun & Rifle Safe now comes standard with a pocket door organizer. The pocket door organizers are installed at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
Anchor Your Safe
The most important thing you can do when buying a safe is anchor it to the ground in either concrete or wood. It comes standard with four anchor holes.
- All Steel Construction: Mesa's MBF Series Gun Safes are 100% all steel constructed safes. Unlike the competition, there is no plastic body parts. (Door - 7 gauge with additional interior 11 gauge steel plate covering the lock and handle area, 12 gauge steel body)
- The lock is also protected by a 3/16" drill resistant hard plate
- Interior outlet strip includes 3 Electrical Sockets & 2 USB Ports. Power source cord included
- Pocket door organizer installed at no additional charge
- Protection: These safes are built to withstand temperatures up to 1,750 degrees Fahrenheit for duration's up to one hour.
- Storage Uses: Great for storing valuables, ammunition, important documents, handguns, shotguns, firearms, knives and other types of weapons.
- Drop Tested: This safe is built to survive a 2 story fall.
- Interior Shelving can be adjusted to meet your unique storage needs.
- Interior shelves, walls and door panel FULLY UPHOLSTERED.
- Massive 1" diameter solid steel LIVE LOCKING BOLTS for added burglar protection
- Total of 14 bolts. 1-1/2". (5 live bolts on latch side, 2 live bolts on top, 2 live bolts on bottom of door, 5 dead bolts on hinge side). These bolts are used to protect against a forced entry attempt.
- Four anchor holes provided to secure your safe to the floor
- STEEL BODY with an overall thickness of 1" enclosing fire resistant material
- 26 gun capacity.
Mesa MBF6032C Gun and Rifle Safe$ 1,512.00
- Outside: 59.00" H X 32.00" W X 22.00" D
- Inside: 55.38" H X 28.50" W X 15.25" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 13.93
- Weight: 665.00
- Burglar Rating: CDOJ
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour