Warranty and Manual Documents
Mesa MSC2520E Burglary & Fire Composite Safe
Mesa's MSC2520E burglary and fire safe is the perfect solution if you need a larger sized safe to protect your items from a theft or a fire. With its 2.66' cubic feet of interior space, it will give you the room to grow with the safe when you need to protect more valuables or papers. Many hotels, motels, casinos, bars, ski resorts use this type of safe.
- Door is constructed with a 1" defense barrier of outer and inner plates enclosing fire resistant material.
- The door is 4 1/2" total thickness of steel and fire material.
- Color is silver
- Two hour fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1830 F, immediately after the heating test the safe was dropped from a height of 20 feet and then reheated for another 45 minutes
- Five massive 1-1/4" diameter live locking bolts
- Three 1" diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into the body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt
- One anchor hole provided to secure your safe to the floor
- Heavy duty hinges for added security and also provides easy smooth door operation
- The high strength interior shelf can be adjusted or removed
- Decorative tri-spoke handle
- Battery operated electronic lock protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device
- Easily change your personal code in seconds
- Keypad lockout penalty will activated if combinations are entered incorrectly, frustrating the would be burglar
Mesa MSC2520E Burglary & Fire Composite Safe$ 1,249.00
- Outside: 26.25" H X 21.63" W X 21.63" D (Add 3" for handle)
- Inside: 21.50" H X 16.00" W X 15.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 2.99
- Weight: 639.00
- Burglar Rating: B/C-Rate
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours