Mesa MSL-500 Digital Electronic Lock Kit
The Mesa MSL-500 Digital Lock Kit is a direct replacement for digital locks used on the Mesa MFL Depository Series safes. If you are having an issue with your lock, this lock kit can be used to replace your lock. We recommend calling Mesa's technical support to determine if this lock will work on your safe before buying.
The MSL-500 Lock Kit comes with the following:
- MSL-500 Lock Kit - Both keypad and lock body.
- MSL-500 Mounting Color - Attaches keypad to the safe.
Benefits of the MSL-500 Lock:
- Six Code Capacity - Lock is shipped from factory with a factory set Master Code. Users: Master, User 1, User 2, User 3, User 4 & User 5
- Wrong Code Penalty - If three incorrect entries are entered in a row, the keypad will shut down for a period of five minutes. During this shut down period you will not get a response from the keypad.
- Audio / Visual Signals - The lock has no response (no flash, no beeps).
- Low Battery Alert - Controller repeated beeping during an unlocking indicates that the battery is low and needs immediate replacement. Recommended to use a 9-Volt premier alkaline batteries and an annual maintenance replacement of the batteries.
- Single & Dual User Mode - Single mode: Open lock with one (1) code (override or user code). Dual Mode: Open lock with two (2) codes (User 1 and User 2 code).
- Time Delay - Programmable time delay function can be set from 01 minutes to 59 minutes. Time Delay: A time period waiting for opening lock.
Mesa MSL-500 Digital Electronic Lock Kit$ 185.00
- Weight: 10