Phoenix Safe LAT4W44 44" 4 Drawer Lateral Size Fire File Cabinet
Protect Your Documents and Goods with the Phoenix LAT4W44
With a plethora of vital documents and goods, you don't want to take any chances when it comes to keeping them safe. You need the best of the best: The Phoenix LAT4W44. This handsome filing cabinet is just what you need in your office to keep your documents safe. With a hearty, compact design and the option to choose a color that will fit in with your work space, the LAT4W44 is the perfect choice for a file cabinet.
The Protection's in the Details
The Phoenix LAT4W44 is a fortress for your documents and goods. The exterior measures 54.714"H x 44.00"W x 23.625"D and the interior measures 10.5"H x 38.25"W x 15.00"D per drawer. With a weight of 972 lbs and these listed dimensions, this file cabinet is the perfect stronghold. This hearty cabinet boasts separate, insulated drawers lined with steel jackets to keep the insulation locked in and out of sight. Not only is this file cabinet tough, but it‰۪s also smooth. Each drawer has a rugged three-way suspension system to reinforce the strength of the drawers and stability, giving you smooth drawer movement even when the drawer is full. Traditional documents and digital documents on computer storage units (CD, DVD, USB drive, etc.) are all safeguarded. You can breathe easy knowing your documents are perfectly secure.
A True Fortress at Work
As with any fortress, you want to know all the details of protection that it has to offer. The Phoenix LAT4W44 is more than just separate drawers with insulation, and smooth movement. With any Phoenix file cabinet, your storage will also come with the following:
- A 1-Hour 350 fire rating for documents and paper. This means that during ample fire tests, the Phoenix LAT4W44 was exposed to temperatures of 1700 degrees Fahrenheit for fire, and 2000 degrees Fahrenheit for explosions. Under the 350 fire rating, all your documents and any goods within your cabinet will not be harmed in the event of a fire.
- The Phoenix Labyrinth sealing system. Fire isn't the only harmful element that can hurt your documents and goods. The special gaskets of the sealing system within this file cabinet prevent water damage. If your file cabinet were exposed to water, your documents and goods would remain untouched.
- Impact resistance to falls of up to 30 feet on pavement rubble, along with being able to withstand reheating. This means that in the event of a building fire where the floor gives out, crushing your file cabinet, your documents are still perfectly safeguarded from harm.
- A lock and two keys where you control how the filing cabinet opens.
Don't Forget the Warranties
In the event of a fire in your workspace, if your Phoenix file cabinet is affected, you can get a free replacement with the Lifetime After-a-Fire Warranty. Your Phoenix file cabinet also comes with a three year Parts and Labor Warranty that covers your entire cabinet, lock included.
If you have any questions regarding the Phoenix LAT4W44 4 Drawer Lateral Size Fire File Cabinet, please give us a call today at 800-207-2259!
- Four drawer lateral model.
- Can file legal and letter size paper.
- Durable textured paint finish in black, putty or light gray.
- Recessed drawer pulls.
- Key-operated plunger lock for security.
- Impact-resistant for 30-foot drops.
- Lock any number of drawers and leave the rest unlocked for customizable privacy.
- Independent drawer insulation protects closed drawers if one is open during a fire.
- Inner steel jackets cover insulation and block access via unlocked compartments.
- Class 350 - 1 hour fire resistant.
- MTC Grade B rating protects CDs, DVDs, USB's and memory sticks.
- Resists explosions of up to 2000 degrees F.
- Labyrinth sealing system and special gaskets prevent water damage.
- Class 125 media insert available to protect data tapes and cartridge.
Phoenix Safe LAT4W44 44" 4 Drawer Lateral Size Fire File Cabinet$ 3,799.00
- Outside: 54.71" H X 44.00" W X 23.63" D
- Inside: 10.50" H X 38.25" W X 15.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.49
- Weight: 972.00
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour