Protex FD-4020K Front Loading Depository Safe
With Internal Keyed Locker
The Protex FD-4020k front loading b-rated depository drop safes with internal keyed locker are designed for ease of use and are a great choice for convenient stores, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car washes, restaurants and more. This safe is equipped with laser cut 1/2" steel plate door, spring loaded relocker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate.
The Digipaz electronic lock is a standard feature for the drop safe which gives it a very convenient and fast operation as well as easy programming and a wrong-try penalty lockout mode to prevent from manipulation of the lock. It operates on two 9-Volt batteries with external battery override connector. The door is equipped with a chrome plated handle and vault type hinges with internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when the safe is locked. Mounting holes and anchoring hardware are provided for anchoring the safe onto a concrete floor.
- 7 active chrome locking bolts 1-1/4" dia. (3 sides)
- Drop goes into a locked inter compartment
- Only manager with guard key will have access to the drops
Dual key lock 'safe deposit lock' for inter compartment
Battery powered DigiPaz high-security electronic lock
Battery power override
- 4 Pre-drilled anchor holes (bottom)
- Bolting hardware included for concrete floors
- Electrostatic powder-coat with fine anti-corrosion and rustproof materials are applied for durability
2.5"åÊthick door with 9/16" solid steel-plate to prevent prying
Door thickness inter compartment 3/16"
Drill resistant hard-plate
1åÊAdjustable and removable shelf
Inside Compartment: 19-3/4" (W) x 14-1/2" (H) x 8" (D)
Inside Door Thickness: 3/16"
Protex FD-4020K Front Loading Depository Safe$ 1,092.00
- Outside: 40.00" H X 20.00" W X 20.00" D
- Inside: 16.88" H X 19.75" W X 19.75" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3.81
- Weight: 245.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate