Protex FDD-3020 Double Door Depository Safe
Protex B-rated depository drop safes are designed for ease of use and are a great choice for schools, hotels/motels, churches, gas stations/car wash, restaurants, markets offices and more.
The Protex FDD-3020 is equipped with laser cut 1/2 inch steel plate door, spring loaded re-locker and chrome plated heavy-duty steel locking bolts as well as an anti-drill lock plate (1/4"). The body is made of solid steel construction, 1/8" thick.
The electronic lock is a standard feature on the Protex FDD-3020 Double Door Depository Safe. It gives it a very convenient and fast operation as well as easy programming and a wrong-try penalty lockout mode to prevent from manipulation of the lock. The door is equipped with a chrome plated handle and vault type hinges with internal dead-bar to prevent door removal when safe is locked.
Mounting holes and anchoring hardware are provided for anchoring the safe onto a concrete floor.
The drops fall into the top compartment while the bottom compartment is reserved for cash trays and other items.
If you have any questions regarding the Protex FDD-3020 Double Door Depository Safe, please give us a call today at 800-207-2259!
- Solid steel construction, fully welded body construction(1/8" thick)
- Convenient large drop door with anti-fish design
- Securam electronic digital lock
- 1/4" thick carburized hard-plate to resist drilling
- Spring loaded active re-locker
- Door is constructed from anti-pry 1/2" thk. solid steel plate
- 4 pre-drilled mounting holes on bottom of safe (1/2" dia.)
- 2 chrome plated heavy duty bolts (1" dia.) per door
- Bolt detent spring will throw the bolts when door is shut
- Heavy-duty vault hinges
- Quality powder coat finish
- Bolting hardware included (for concrete floor anchoring)
Protex FDD-3020 Double Door Depository Safe$ 1,049.00
- Outside: 30.00" H X 20.00" W X 19.75" D
- Inside: 6.00" H X 19.75" W X 17.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 1.2
- Weight: 180.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate