Protex PWS-1814E Hidden Wall Safe
A home or business burglary can be devastating. Not only may you lose some of your most important belongings, but you can feel vulnerable. An easy way to find peace of mind and prevent theft is to keep a wall safe in your home or office.
The safest way to store your valuables and important documents is to keep them in your bank's safe deposit box. But this isn't always convenient, especially if you want daily access to your important belongings. A wall safe would then be a good investment, especially since you will be storing some of your most valuable belongings in it.
Wall safes are drilled into your wall, between studs. You can install a wall safe when you are building your home or office, or you can put it in later. Most wall safes come with a flange so that you don't need to re-plaster the walls.
- Burglary Resistant wall safe with digital electronic locking system
- Velvet lined interior
- Motorized locking bolt system will open the door automatically
- Designed to be installed between 16" o/c wall studs
- Key lock override system. (2 keys included)
- Power override included
- Dual live motorized chrome bolts (3/4" dia.)
- Made of heavy duty gauge steel
- 2 Removable shelves
- Spring loaded door
- High quality VELVET INTERIOR
- Flush digital keypad
- Door thickness is 5/8" formed steel
- Exterior Dimensions: 14-1/8" (W) x 18-1/4" (H) x 3-7/8" (D)
- Interior Dimensions: 14" (W) x 18-1/8" (H) x 3" (D)
- Flange Size: 16" (W) x 20 " (H)
- Anchor Holes: 3 per Side (6 Total)
- Cubic Inch: 0.44
- Weight: 28 Lbs.
Protex PWS-1814E Hidden Wall Safe$ 230.00
- Outside: 18.25" H X 14.13" W X 3.88" D
- Inside: 18.13" H X 14.00" W X 3.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.44
- Weight: 28.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate