Protex WDC-160E Wall-Mount Locking Drop Box with Chute
The Protex WDC-160E Wall-Mount Locking Drop Box is designed for car rental companies who need to secure keys or car remotes, apartment managers that need to secure rent checks or other companies that need to protect small envelopes. You can use as a mail collection box for your out-going office mail. The drop door opening is 1" thick by 8.5" wide with a lid, thick enough to drop keys. The maximum thickness of the item drop is 1" thick. This locking drop box can be secured to wood or concrete and the mounting hardware is included. The pre-drilled mounting holes are in the back for mounting to a wall.
Worried about someone fishing items out of your safe? The Protex WDC-160E features a metal baffle to protect the drop opening from fishing attacks. The door is reinforced with double steel to protect against prying attacks as well. An electronic lock is included for extra security.
The great thing about the Protex WDC-160E drop box is that the chute is adjustable for walls between 3-1/4" - 7-3/4" thick.
- Tubular-style key lock.
- Piano hinge.
- Precision cut door to prevent prying for added security.
- Drop door opening 1" thick by 8.5" wide with lid, thick enough to drop keys.
- Metal baffle to protect drop opening from fishing.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes in back for wall mounting.
- Mounting hardware for wood and concrete is included.
- Electronic Lock Standard
- Reinforced double steel door to protect against prying.
- The perfect way to lock and secure keys, mail, car remotes, small envelopes and more.
- Use as a mail collection box for all out-going office mail.
- Maximum thickness of item to drop is a 1" thick.
- Chute is adjustable for walls between 3-1/4" - 7-3/4" thick. Chute is two pieces. One piece slides into the other.
- Outside flange and drop opening with security flat has 4 screws attaching it to the chute.
Protex WDC-160E Wall-Mount Locking Drop Box with Chute$ 238.00
- Outside: 16.00" H X 12.00" W X 6.00" D
- Weight: 25.00