Protex WDS-311 Through-The Wall Locking Drop Box
- Tubular-style key lock with Double "D" configuration (can be retrofitted with other cam locks).
- Piano hinge.
- Drop slot opening (12 3/8") long enough to drop legal size paper or large envelopes.
- Metal baffle to protect drop opening from fishing.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes on sides for in the wall installation.
- Installation hardware included.
- Two tubular keys included.
- Reinforced double steel door to protect against prying.
- The perfect way to lock and secure rent checks, letters, mail, cash payments, large envelopes and more.
- Drop from one side and remove from the opposite side.
- Designed to be installed in the wall between standard (16" on center) wall studs).
- Shown with standard tubular cam-lock.
- Requires cutting the drywall between the studs.
- Includes two removable and adjustable metal frames to hide the rough cuts.
- Maximum thickness of item to drop is 1/2" thick.
- Recommended wall thickness for proper installation is between 4 and 10 inches.
- Anchor holes 3 each side.
- Door Clearance: 11 1/4" (w) x 5 1/4" (H)
- Drop Opening: 12 3/8" (W) x 1/2" (H)
- Door Thickness: 1/8"
- Weight 22 pounds.
Protex WDS-311 Through-The Wall Locking Drop Box$ 193.00
- Outside: 15.00" H X 14.00" W X 8.75" D
- Weight: 22.00