Protex WSR-162 Through The Door Drop Safe
The Protex WSR-162 is a through the door drop safe that can be used for apartments for rent collection or any type of situation where you need to collect payments or envelopes. The outside features a drop slot size of 9" W x 7/16" H, perfect for an envelope or two to fit through. The other side features the safe compartment that is locked by a tubular style pick-resistant key lock and comes with two tubular keys. Since this safe fits through a door, the door is locked, protecting everything inside the safe. There is a metal saw-toothed baffle to help in preventing fishing of the envelopes or checks from the internal compartment.
The door is reinforced and also has piano style hinges, making it difficult to pry open. The door is 1/8" thick as well. There are (4) pre-drilled mounting holes in the back of the safe to mount directly to any wood door. The rough cutout for the hole for the Protex WSR-162 is 10-1/2" x 7-3/8".
If you have any questions regarding the Protex WSR-162 through the door drop safe or others, please give us a call at 800-207-2259. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Tubular style pick-resistant key lock.
- Two tubular keys.
- Piano hinge.
- Reinforced door.
- 9" wide slot opening.
- Metal saw-toothed baffle to help in preventing fishing.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes in the back.
- Includes mounting hardware for concrete and wood.
- ROUGH CUTOUT OF HOLE IN DOOR IS: 10-1/2" W x 7-3/8" H.
- Door thickness: 1/8".
- Door clearance: 8-1/4" x 6-3/4".
- Drop door size: 9" x 7/16" drop slot.
- Mounting holes: 4.
Protex WSR-162 Through The Door Drop Safe$ 174.00
- Outside: 15.00" H X 10.00" W X 9.38" D
- Weight: 18.50