SafeandVaultStore F-2014K Depository Safe
- Heavy Duty Construction Body is solid 1/4" plate steel construction with a 1/2" solid plate steel door.
- Front-Loading Access Depositories have a smooth mailbox type mechanism which allows for under counter placement of the safe.
- Fish-Resistant International depository safes incorporate an anti-fish baffle to deter a common method of theft where employees and burglars attempt to fish the safe contents through the deposit drawer.
- Bolt Detent When the safe door is opened, the chrome plated bolts remain retracted inside the door to prevent damage to the bolts as the door is closed.
- Auto Lock Feature When the door is fully closed, the locking bolts automatically extend in the safe body, locking the door.
- Standard Locking Devices UL-listed Group II combination locks and single or double nose keylocks are the standard choices for Cash Management safes. All locks are protected by a drill-resistant hardplate.
- Relocker All locking mechanisms are equipped with a spring-loaded device that disables the safe during a forced entry.
- Anchor Holes For extra security, each safe has a minimum of four built-in anchor holes for bolting the safe to the floor.
SafeandVaultStore F-2014K Depository Safe$ 542.00
- Outside: 20.00" H X 14.00" W X 14.00" D
- Inside: 10.50" H X 13.50" W X 11.25" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.92
- Weight: 130.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate