SafeandVaultStore F-2820C Depository Safe
- Heavy Duty Construction - Body is solid plate 1/4" steel construction with a 1/2" solid plate steel door.
- Front-Loading Access - Depositories have a smooth mailbox type mechanism which allows for under counter placement of the safe.
- Fish-Resistant - International depository safes incorporate an anti-fish baffle to deter a common method of theft where employees and burglars attempt to the safe contents through the deposit drawer.
- Bolt Detent - When the safe door is opened, the chrome-plated bolts remain retracted inside the door to prevent damage to the bolts as the door is closed.
- Auto Lock Feature - When the door is fully closed, the locking bolts automatically extend in the safe body, locking the door.
- Standard Locking Devices - UL-listed Group II combination locks and single or double nose keylocks are the standard choices for Cash Management safes. All locks are protected by a drill-resistant hardplate.
- Relocker - All locking mechanisms are equipped with a spring-loaded device that disables the safe during a forced entry.
- Anchor Holes - For extra security, each safe has a minimum of four built-in anchor holes for bolting the safe to the floor.
- Internal Keyed Locker size: 7" High x 19.5" Wide x 15" Deep
- Open Compartment Size: (below keyed locker) 11" High x 19.5" Wide x 15" Deep
- Drop Opening Size: 3.75" High x 11" Wide x 8" Deep
SafeandVaultStore F-2820C Depository Safe$ 655.20
- Outside: 28.00" H X 20.00" W X 20.00" D
- Inside: 12.00" H X 19.50" W X 18.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 2.51
- Weight: 250.00
- Burglar Rating: B-Rate